The online racing simulator
Map details in another monitor
(5 posts, started )
Again a complete rubbish thread by me. Didn't knew where to put it.

Is it possible that certain features are shown in a second monitor (And not at all in main monitor), like minimap and chat? Not by default afaik, but via some kind of insim probably?

I'm trying to simulate GPS and going to buy a small DVD-player for that (Hey, that's not even the most expensive addon to my external cockpit. I have bought lots of RL-meters (volt-meter (I know, pointless), rev-meter, oil pressure meter(Again...), turbo-meter etc), just to make it look fancy... Naturally they are not working at the moment.)
You could easily get the messages out, along with the positioning via InSim, so it would be entirely possible.

I do know that there have been a few applications to have done this, but none that do exactly what you want..
Quote from the_angry_angel :You could easily get the messages out, along with the positioning via InSim, so it would be entirely possible.

I do know that there have been a few applications to have done this, but none that do exactly what you want..

Yes, I have tested couple of those programs. The problem is that the screen of that dvd-player is only couple of inches, so it could be impossible to read if there is too much information.

Next phase in this project would be "Does someone know how to code it"? I know the tale about giving a fish or teaching how to fish. It is just that I know I am a crappy coder, haven't coded anything for years.
damn that's a good idea
brilliant!

now, lets go work on modeling a minivan's cockpit!

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG