The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
Kyoto 250 Rules
Rules, version 0.6. Please read the newly added regulations about chatting.

Please read, and suggest improvements.

It is important that ALL competitors have read and fully understand the rules before taking part in this event.
Attached files
Rules 0.6.doc - 151 KB - 124 views
I think you should be able to bumpdraft. The question is who because if team mates or others have made friendly agreements to help each other (bump), but if lets say someone you don't know in front of you, then I suggest not getting too "friendly" with him . To me it's a personal choice, I myself will want to help my team mate and a few others.

Also, on most oval racing they do not allow passing on the inside before the s/f line on initial green and on restarts (unless crash etc.).

One more, are everyones plates going to have their #'s on them ( #9 ), because if so maybe for people that do not want to be in any type of bumpdraft they could put ( *#9* ) so something like that (random idea I know).
i assume the restart procedure after a safety car, will be the same as the start.
I think a qualifing group should consist 4 racers. Everything else would be too much slipstream. And I think the Safety Car rule should use a Full Course Yellow, wich would mean that overtaking is forbidden from the moment the SAFETY CAR is displayed. Otherwise some could profit of the "surprise" other drivers would have. Also I have to think of Paul Dana's fatal accident for some reason.
why no bumping bumping is the key to winning pretty much...
bumping = more cautions and we want a good clean fun race
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
bumping = good racing if it will make more wrecks all the noobs dont bump then....
trust me there will be bumping either way
Quote : 1.Bump-Drafting is/is not allowed.

I request this to be changed to Bump-Drafting is not allowed on the turns.

Also guys, keep in mind that bumping = stock car racing. We dont need to go crazy on trading paint, but completely outlawing bumping is not reasonable in a stock car race
I think you should be able to bump if you have the permission to..

For example if someone doesnt wanna get bumped he puts somethin like NO BUMP at the back of his skin..
I know i might not have an input but its stupid being able to bump draft some people and then not being able to bump draft others. bumping should or shouldnt be allowed for EVERYBODY.
Quote from pacesetter :I know i might not have an input but its stupid being able to bump draft some people and then not being able to bump draft others. bumping should or shouldnt be allowed for EVERYBODY.

No because some people might not want to be bumpdrafted.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG