The online racing simulator

My BA is in Organizational Management.

I can't wait for the day to see the little one for the first time =)
When is he/she due?
Congratulations Chris
I join the ranks of congratulators!
Congratz on the little one
Awwww grats Chris and I hope A is doing well and doesnt call you too many names on the big day.

And hey, if it ent a boy there is still hope - you might end up with a racing crazy dyke like me ...
AARGH! Not another Becky!

/me runs away pretty darn fast

Welcome sleepless nights and diapers and all that fun stuff. Well in the future anyways. Remember, do not fuss too much.
welcome to the best part of your life
Congratulatio mate, now make sure that you take propper care of both the baby and your wife

Oh and btw, raise him up to be a hardcore racer, something that you failed at ;D

Nah joking, but there is something there, maybe the nest-gen LFS`er?
Congrats first of all...
And two, probably when he/she has a good age to drive at LFS.. maybe 3-5 years, we hope S3 is out, and please, dont use Oval/AnyCars, when she/he is near you
you know what would happen
Congrats Chris
Yipee! another S2 racer in the making

Well done, all the best to you and your missus Now you'll have to swap your racing skills to nappy (diper for yes yanks) changing skills.
As a father-to-be you might not know how to treat a baby. Here are some usefull tips for you. Try to memorize them before the baby is born.
Attached images
BabyCare_01.jpg
BabyCare_02.jpg
BabyCare_03.jpg
BabyCare_04.jpg
BabyCare_05.jpg
Quote from Becky Rose :Awwww grats Chris and I hope A is doing well and doesnt call you too many names on the big day.

And hey, if it ent a boy there is still hope - you might end up with a racing crazy dyke like me ...

Hehe I am sure there will be more than a few words but hey =)

I don't care either way, I just hope they will enjoy racing as much as I do =)

Thank you all, it's going to be an interesting and exciting, but tough year I think =)
yh little baby ok but when my nefue got to about 3 all hell broke lose

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG