The online racing simulator
LFS Drift Competition (01-03-2008)
(91 posts, started )
LFS Drift Competition #1 (15-03-2008)
Hello LFS drifters!

M1k3 (Drift King CZ) and Nadeo (Nadeo4441) prepared for you LFS Drift Competition on 15th of March 2008 (Saturday).

LFS Drift Competition 15-03-2008
Organizers:
M1k3 (Drift King CZ), Nadeo (Nadeo4441)
Judge: Nadeo (Nadeo4441)

Date of competition: Saturday, 15th of March 2008
Server: EXEDY TEAM Server
Password: Will send you a PM minimally 2-3 hours before competition.
Start of competition: 18:00 (GMT +01:00)
Duration: At the most 60-90 minutes if you will cooperate with me (after competition will end you can still stay on the server).

Track: Fern Bay Black Reversed + layout: FE4R_battle-layout.lyt
Allowed cars: XRT, FZ5
You cannot change a car during competition!
XRT drivers can use offroad, hybrid, normal or super tyres.
FZ5 drivers can use offroad, normal tyres. They can't use hybrids or supers.

You are allowed to warm up your tyres before qualification run and every battle!

Max. signed up drivers: 20
Process of competition: There's a limit for signed up drivers because of the time. Everyone can't be there 2-3 hours and more like at real drift competitions. This is just a game . But a good game.

All 20 (or less) signed up drivers will go a single run as a qualification. Everyone will receive points from the judge. Maximum of points is 100.0. The best 16 will proceed to battles.

BATTLES:

In Best 16 will be drivers sorted by a points which they received in qualification. The driver with the highest score will in 1st battle vs. the driver with the lowest score. 1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th, 3rd vs 14th etc. This is the system. The bests versus the worst. This system will get to the final battle the best drivers.

Starting battles: Organizer will type 3 flags. RED, YELLOW (YELLOW) and GREEN. After the GREEN flag dissapears, drivers start.

RULES:
By signing up you are accepting these rules and you promise you will respect them.

- No chat during qualification runs and battles!
- Do not join to the race, if you won't be called up!
- When organizer something says, you will 100% respect it!
- Speak ENGLISH ONLY! If you can't speak English, please do not sign up!

Judging criteria
  1. Line
  2. Angle
  3. Speed
  4. Technique
  5. Fluency
  6. Smoke
  7. How close you passed near to clip-points
Game nick: EXD M1K3
Car: XRT

I will also need lfsworld nick, but it's the same nick as you have here on lfsforum.net, so you don't have to type it...

Signed Up: (20 drivers)
[TM] Kazama - XRT
eTS.NiTRo - XRT
JosH - XRT
djjackal - XRT
Psl-Boxster - XRT
[]Mine[]Suey - XRT
Esser - XRT
tmSVEA Krille - XRT
ES'' Takumi - XRT
[DR] Shaggy - XRT
Dori.S "Seb - XRT
spyyy - XRT
»ND« Evilgenius - XRT
Slide'S Mr.Fuji - FZ5
wek'sos Boro - XRT
(Tyson)Sldwayz - XRT
[D1GP] SaMuRaI - XRT
SFX HighRoad - XRT
Epic S''aLpine - XRT
SFX Cobra - XRT

Substitute Drivers:
[*spd*] J o N n Y - XRT
Slide'S Maatin - FZ5
Falken.Keisu. - FZ5
Niko - FZ5
Falken. Zirikooz - XRT

There is 20 signed up drivers already. You can still sign up, but as a substitute driver. If anyone of the 20 signed up drivers won't come, you can go instead of him.

Spectators:
If there is already signed up 20 drivers, you can sign up as a spectator and watch the competition.

We are also looking for someone, who could make a video . If you are interested, just send me a PM.

This post can be updated minimally 2 hours before the competition will start.

PS: My english is not perfect, so I'm sorry, if there are any mistakes.
Attached images
battles.jpg
Attached files
FE4R_battle-layout.lyt - 620 B - 273 views
If 4 days isn't enough to propagate the competition, I will move it to the next week.
I would sign up but its on my birthday :S sorry i cant make it dude.

If you make another one soon after this if it goes well, i will surely enter :P :P :P
I'm canceling the competition :/ Idk why you guys don't want to go...

EDIT: I'm not canceling the competition...
i wanna have a go!!
but only if it is in the weekends

lfs nick: [TM] Kazama
car: XRT
Mike maybe you should announce competition like month before start, not one week.
This wasn't week, this was 4 days... I'm moving the competition on next Saturday (8th March).

PS: Franky, check out your ICQ, I posted you a message... from lfsforum.
signing

lfs nick: eTS.NiTRo
car: XRT
Ok, hope next people will sign in .
Thats 7pm for my time, i can do that ^^

Game nick: JosH. (soon to be dF tomorrow possibly, so may edit)

Edit: P.s

Will anyone be making a video for the event, if its good enough whiich it should be
Aussie Drift Boys
ingame name :djjackal
username :ADB Slider
car :XRT Turbo
Bad timing. Epic Sliders Drift Event is already on that day. What about moving it to March 15?
March 15 isn't good for me (and for M1k3 too i think), there's Drift Showdown 2008 on that day. (czech & slovak drift contest)
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :March 15 isnt good for me (and M1k3 too i think), there's Drift Showdown 2008 on that day.

March 22 then?
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
March 22 is good for me. And imo more people will join it, if this contest starts on 22th. Better wait for M1k3 and his decision.
If on 8th will sign up enough people, I will do next competition on 22nd. Other track, maybe layout.

By the way if you are scared that layout will have too many objects, don't worry. Maximum will be always 70-90 objects for me... I think in the Conflict07 layout is about 70 objects.
We can't use the conflict layout... So I changed track to FE Black Rev and layout will be to Monday-Tuesday.
so the date is 22nd?? i want to be sure that that is the date

not that i have anything particular to do
No, it's still 8th. But on 22nd will be too...
Im in.. my nickname is Psl-Boxster
if the comp is on march 8th, i have to judge the epic sliders comp, but if its at a later time, id love to join this.

lfs name Epic S'' Tein
Lfs Username Tein Drifter
Quote from Tein Drifter :if the comp is on march 8th, i have to judge the epic sliders comp, but if its at a later time, id love to join this.

lfs name Epic S'' Tein
Lfs Username Tein Drifter

Sorry, its on 8th, but 22nd will be too.

Quote from M2264 :Im in.. my nickname is Psl-Boxster

You are in :-). And car? XRT?
ok so its on the 8th and the 22nd? if so, sign me up for the 22nd. id love to join.

Username: Tein Drifter
Racer Name: ES'' Tein

im in on the 22nd

user name=Rodeodrifter72907
Racer name=RS*R SUPRA

driving XRT

LFS Drift Competition (01-03-2008)
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG