The online racing simulator
Quote from AppiePils :For all new drivers: send an email to our email address after which we will notify you whether that person is allowed to drive or not.

Was that a note only for #17 Total Power Sliders or for all teams??
#22 Mercury Racing Team GT2
GT2 XRR

Biohazard, Sebastian Möckel, Germany
Sidi, Graham Swan, Scotland
norwegianviper, Eivind Larssen, Norway
[Duck], Scott Andrews, Australia
Quote from BBO@BSR :Was that a note only for #17 Total Power Sliders or for all teams??

Applies to all teams.
#29 - Nobo
Updated our post. The driver was already in our application so i hope its ok.
Exchanged S. Zehnder (Steve5) with C. Hofbauer (K.Dingeling)
I added myself to our driver line-up as it seems likely vincper will be unable to race due to connection issues.
#10 Pedal to the Metal Racingteam
GT1 XRR

memph1s, Steffen Stanger, Germany
Bullet, Markus Trützschler, Germany
spannemann, Paul Mante, Germany
Quote from AppiePils :For all new drivers: send an email to our email address after which we will notify you whether that person is allowed to drive or not.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Applies to all teams.

Don't get me wrong maybe I just don't get this new rule or missunderstand you but now the MoE Admins decide if a driver of our team can race a race or not ?
That's tbh really strange.

If you want to hinder that people from one Team drive for another Team during a season then ok, that makes sense.

Anyway as in my Team the Team Managers (three_jump and me) do all the organisational stuff I have send you a mail about our new driver.

Regards,
Quote regarding the rules
Quote :If a team is interested in racing in MoE, it needs to send an application to (applications 'at' mastersofendurance.eu) after which a invitation my be issued by the organization. Applications must consist of the drivers the teams are planning to employ, the team name and the racing history of the drivers. Teams must also state in which class and with which car they are planning to enter the races. Teams that have not previously raced in MoE need to prove their racing experience in order to receive an invitation.

So yes, if it concerns a new driver within an already approved team we still would like to be updated with:
Drivername, username, and the racing history of that particular driver.

Goal is similar to the reason to allow teams to participate in MoE: to ensure all teams/drivers are capable of dealing with the MoE circumstances.
Missing entries
GT1
#15 SciroccoPlayers Racing
#20 ®Renesis

GT2
#28 TEAMSPORT-ONLINE
#34 Sunday Drivers Incorporated

Please provide your race entry asap.
Seeing as Pecker hasnt highlighted it, he's recently updated his post, just incase you've updated the teams doc (unlikely as its still showing 24hr info).
Config file is already updated, just not processed. That's the difference.
-
(NorwegianViper) DELETED by NorwegianViper
Sorry for the long delay but had to change the driver line at the last mintue because of some problems.
#28 TEAMSPORT-ONLINE

GT2 FXR

Timo Dell, Timo Dell, Germany
[RPM]Nosferatu, Olaf Borchert, Germany
FSR Red_Baron, Volker Dudziak, Germany

Sorry for the Mistakes, first Time that i have to made the Nominations.
Both Merc GT2 and TSO GT2 driver changes are processed on tracker.
#40 - Nobo
I just checked the tracker and it says K.Dingeling where its supposed to say C.Hofbauer. K.Dingeling is his LFSWorld name. C.Hofbauer his real name. its all my fault, sorry. got confused.Updated my post!
Quote from Nobo :I just checked the tracker and it says K.Dingeling where its supposed to say C.Hofbauer. K.Dingeling is his LFSWorld name. C.Hofbauer his real name. its all my fault, sorry. got confused.Updated my post!

Should be correct on tracker

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG