The online racing simulator
UK division
Did the uk division go ahead?

i read it was purposed to start in December but there are no race video.

if not when will it be run?
Yes there will be a UK division, specifics are not yet known and will hopefully be released this week. I do know it will be run on Tuesdays. There was a time also set but I cannot remember off the top of my head. There will be a payment that would have to be made, much like the rest of E-Sports leagues. The prize money has to come from somewhere =) I do know that racing will begin the middle of March. Hopefully I can get some time with Vykos to get some more specifics so you all can be made aware.
thanks chris, payment should make for some better quality racing as only people who as serious about it will enter .

i read that autoclutch as to be set to on, y is it not optional?
I do not know.

I do know that all drivers entering an E-Sport series or event will have to have a certain CTRA license level, which would be determined for each series individually as to what exactly the level requirement is (IE Bronze through Platinum)

That being said this rule will be waived for a given amount of time yet to be determined.

The CTRA has also given Vykos a rule PDF which has all of the rules. He is a bit busy this week though so all I can say is yes there is a series and it starts in the middle of March =)
Quote from JasonL220 :thanks chris, payment should make for some better quality racing as only people who as serious about it will enter .

i read that autoclutch as to be set to on, y is it not optional?

Because manual shifting (ie button clutch) allows you to shift faster thus giving an advantage over the people using auto clutch.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG