The online racing simulator
Coding Help !! [LFS_External assistance]
Well i decided to create my own insim and i have the external client and now i want to know how to create the basic buttons and GUI for my insim can someone direct me how i start to build the buttons and Basic GUI for my insim !

Im Using .NET - LFS External Insim Client!

And Im Coding With Visual Express C# 08
Anyone??
Quote from Eclipse2000 :Anyone??

It's the middle of the working day, on a Monday (in the UK). Do you really expect to get an answer from the very small number of people who use LFS_External in less than an hour?

I don't use LFS_External, but I can tell you that it's currently going under some changes under the hood, which is why there's no real documentation for it yet. However, if you're using a decent IDE, which are you (sort of), then you'll get the autocomplete to assist you in which functions are made available from the library. Aside from that, you could check X:\Path\To\LFS\docs\InSim.txt for details on what each packet does in InSim, which will help you understand which functions to use in LFS_External.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but as I said, I don't use LFS_External.
Thx for the reply ill check it out!
what Insim App Do You Use??
Quote from Eclipse2000 :what Insim App Do You Use??

I use a library I've written myself and not yet released fully. It's written in C. However, there is this post which gives you an example of how to connect to InSim using C.

If you're not familiar with C or C++, and in particular pointers and memory assignment, then I really, really wouldn't recommend it.

I'm sure that someone more familiar with LFS_External than myself will be online shortly, however.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG