The online racing simulator
Phun - 2D Physics Sandbox
(76 posts, started )
For all of you guys and gals who enjoy messing with physics objects, here's a nifty little program to allow you to do exactly that - Phun.

I've been messing with it for a little while this morning and figured that some of you might enjoy seeing what you can do. It's still beta, so expect the usual limitations or problems.
It's really easy to work as well, since all of the objects come with default parameters but can be edited to hell and back.

YouTube Video

Download Page

Good pointless fun
Wasted a good half hour on this. Only my imagination stopped the fun
looks phun.
It's great.
Thanks, wasted my whole lunchbreak making a funky water squirting machine.........
My water pump leaks lake a sieve.
There's a pretty cool fountain that comes with the program. It's kinda cool (as long as you don't mind really wonky-looking design

I spent my lunch break working on making an infinitely recycling waterfall. It didn't go so well because it won't let you use a single line as an object (like a scoop). I will find a way of making water go uphill!

I also want to make a vehicle. It'd be good if you could define and import / export objects though - then we could set up a kind of robot wars competition
OMG this is so fun, lol.
Oh cool app.
Made my 2-cyl engine with cams and all but it leaked quite a lot And you can't burn water...
I made a simple vehicle, just import it to a scene (I recommend the Tower scene) and use arrow keys to drive it.
Attached files
veh_01.zip - 3.3 KB - 178 views
That's pretty robust collision physics right there.
Zip archive file is larger than the installer exe file
I've tried to do a pump basing on the otto engine, but being somewhat 2-stroke: piston down, water comes trough the inlet valve, piston up, water gets out of the exhaust valve.

It works, but:
-it leaks
-it's terrybly outphased, so infact it doesn't work.
#17 - 5haz
Oh christ, youve got me addicted!

Thanks for sharing that, I used to mess around with this one called Falling Sand (of which there were about 500 variations with different physics!) but it isnt half as good as this!

Quote from _--NZ--_[HUN] :I made a simple vehicle, just import it to a scene (I recommend the Tower scene) and use arrow keys to drive it.

It's great!

*tweaking the suspension*

Still trying to work out a pump.
I love the water physic
Great game to be a 2D
Quote from aroX123 :I love the water physic
Great game to be a 2D

Yeah - the water bogs my computer down so quickly lol.
#21 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :Snap - Shame it's not multithreaded really.

Yeah. This, of all things, could use it.
Lol, i am working on a chain which is linked together so you canuse it to make a tank
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Did you make that? Or is there a place where you can download other people's creations. I've been looking for one.

I made that.

(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG