The online racing simulator
OTP|Oval Training Program
(18 posts, started )
Hi, All

OTP= Oval Training Program,

This will be a Voice/Picture's/Video Explaining How to Make the best inprovement's, When it come's to Oval racing.

Intro:

* It will have Hint's on how to Draft/ & how to make the best time and use with your draft.

*How The Drafting pattern's Work, Including 2-Man, 3-Man & 4-Man Drafting.

*Fuel Hint's=In Race & Qualification.

*Tyre warming= In Qualification.

*Finding The Hotlap line.

*Rule's of Oval racing.

And Much more.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought that this might Become An Exellent Program for People who are Just starting up Oval Racing, Or Just Race Oval already & would like the best tip's on How to improve Ect.

Please Let me know your view's

This will help me, And tell me if it's worth creating

Regard's [GWR]Springer
my toughts
well springer as you already know im not an oval racer , but its worth a try and if you do make it then i will try it, however i give no promises. as far as the rest of the tracks and racing styles im game.

your team mate
[GWR]phenix
www.myspace.com/thugline1
It would be a great contribuation to the community imo.

But get ready for the Anti-Oval squad to come in :P

There is a couple of leagues who have races in oval so its always good to have tips on how to draft n such.
Note: you do not use an apostrophe to pluralize words.

Apostrophes indicate possession or a contraction with "is."

Bob's apple = the apple belonging to Bob
Bob's an apple = Bob is an apple
Bob's != several guys named Bob

Thanks.
Quote from koreanbro :lfs has drafting?????

Sure Doe's and OTP will be a great program for you to Be given help & learn It

Regard's Springer
#7 - Fuse5
Quote from toad_toes :Sure Doe's and OTP will be a great program for you to Be given help & learn It

Regard's Springer

Thats IF he gets S2.

It is a great idea, and i like it. If you can pull it off, it will be awesome!
More learning material for the beginners than just "outside on straights, inside in turns".

Go Jason!

And all you, who think oval isnt a way of racing, and are only here to rant about it, dont post in this topic.. There is no need for it.
Quote from Fuse5 :
Go Jason!

And all you, who think oval isnt a way of racing.

Oval is not away of Racing, It's A way of life Imo
Dont forget things like Aero push
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Note: you do not use an apostrophe to pluralize words.

Thanks.

Its Bobs = several guys (or girls ) named bob
Quote from lizardfolk :Dont forget things like Aero push

"Drafting," I basically understand. What means "Aero push"? It seems to suggest applying a force to a car in front, by following closely and sort of compressing the air between the two cars. Is this what you mean? And if so, then does it represent a significant force?
Quote from Stefani24 :Its Bobs = several guys (or girls ) named bob

Note the != instead of an =. It means 'inequal' instead of 'equal', or at least something in that direction.
Quote from David33 :"Drafting," I basically understand. What means "Aero push"? It seems to suggest applying a force to a car in front, by following closely and sort of compressing the air between the two cars. Is this what you mean? And if so, then does it represent a significant force?

Drafting does represent a significant force. The biggest, to be honest. In oval racing, if you aren't driving alone, you almost certainly are drafting with someone else. That will result in better times (and obviously better results). But that is all dependant on the pattern you have (when does car2 pass car1, and when does car1 pass car2)
That's what the OTP is all about, actually.
To know how to drive with other racers, fast, and without putting everyone in danger. Also for knowing when and where to anticipate what the car in front of/beside/behind you is going to do.
OK. Well, I still don't know what "aero push" means, but your reply has given me even more reason to look forward to OTP, to see what I can learn about it all. Thanks.
Quote from hrtburnout :Note the != instead of an =. It means 'inequal' instead of 'equal', or at least something in that direction.

d'oh. Didnt see it. too bad windows doesnt have the not aequivalent thingy.
@David: when some1 drives in front of u and u leave his slipstream in a corner u get understeering.
OK. That makes sense. Thank you.

BTW, "<>" is also a symbol for "is not equal to" (from BASIC programming language). Also, I recently saw "=/=" (maybe somewhere on this forum).
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Note: you do not use an apostrophe to pluralize words.

Thanks.

HAHAHAHA! Welcome to the reality we call the internet.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG