The online racing simulator
LFS back to demo?!
(5 posts, started )
LFS back to demo?!
My LFS radomly decided to revert my S2 level back to demo racer, this would be fine but as I've said in earlier posts I cannot connect to the masterserver at uni so I now have to wait till I go home to reactivate it! Anyone else had this happen?! Cheers
Quote from Cyruz143 :My LFS radomly decided to revert my S2 level back to demo racer, this would be fine but as I've said in earlier posts I cannot connect to the masterserver at uni so I now have to wait till I go home to reactivate it! Anyone else had this happen?! Cheers

Why can't you connect to the master server...

you must have some sort of an internet connection to be posting here
Firewall/Router/Something/Anything is preventing LFS to connect to the internet.
At university meaning firewall'd and closed ports everywhere! When I just went in to LFS it had me still selected as the XRT when I tried to play it said CAR ERROR and made me spectate... Grrr this is annoying!
I had this happen when I first got my system up and running, and hadn't ordered my internet service yet. I took my tower to a friends house and hooked it up, booted up and unlocked it. Kinda a lot I know but worth it if ya have a long wait. Anywhere with open internet service will work

LFS back to demo?!
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG