The online racing simulator
LFS Video upload page!
(105 posts, started )
Oh. Thanks i'll test it out.
Fixed the problem with videos getting cuted off - all now is okay.
cool, you may remove the video I gave you now
Okay - also your uploaded video too?
I guess so, I saw what I wanted to see
Quote from Martinss :
MP3 Astra - server is located in USA, so thats why.
I'm getting 200kb/s up.

Quote from Martinss : How i already said - server is located in UK.

Is it in the USA, or the UK?
Crap again. In the USA.
-
(Martinss) DELETED by Martinss
Added site statistic. I see, thats there is almost no activity. Please post here if you have some issues uploading videos.
The site looks good, but you got most viewed, most recent....how about most rated?
Will try that.
Buffering. Why buffering is so long? To watch 5 mins long video i need to wait for at least 10 minutes.
Because server is located in USA. U have Lattelecom internetprovider? If yes, then thats your problem.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
What about a divxwebplayer? Would be nice to get full quality and not crappy youtube quality

I really liked stage6 and the option to go fullscreen and the video didnt turn into pixelcrap.
I think that divxwevplayer is imposible to add to lfsvideo, or if it is possible there is neede so much coding. If you see some videos - there's not crappy youtube quality - it is much better than youtube quality.
Yes, but I mean that if you want to view fullscreen, the video looks like crap because of the stretching. Would be nice if we make 1280* res movies and view them as they are (like stage6 did). Now the player shrinks the video into a tiny window and you cant view it in full res
I have only 30gb of space.
I will click plenty, nice site, keep it up!
Wow. Can't believe I noticed this! Heh heh, I've got a decent video and could put it on there.

*clicks ad*
-
(tr1ax) DELETED by tr1ax
You do realise that requesting a user to click the link is just against the terms and conditions of google adsense as clicking the link yourself.

If I were you I would edit your forum post here, and ask the others to edit theirs too - as you will soon enough get banned from Google Adsense.

Beleive you me, its happened to me before!
Done.
I'm having problems uploading. Every time I try to upload, the webpage kinda expires while it's uploading
Ok that ^ is all sorted but now I'm having aspect ratio problems.

It's squashing my 16:9 video into a 4:3 frame which looks, to be honest, awful :S
What can I use to convert the mpr or spr replays into a format that can be uploaded to the site?
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ

LFS Video upload page!
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG