The online racing simulator
LFS Video upload page!
(105 posts, started )
Will try to fix this too.
Yes, make also the private group visible for everyone :-).
Next thing:
NiTRo_SvK joined my group, but his video isn't in Group Home Page. Why? Is it so that there are only videos, which members of the group add since they are in the group?

EDIT: Aha, LFSHades, who just also joined my group told me that he has to add it at the group.
Quote :Correct link/text displaying in video

Done! Two more bugs / features to go!
You mean the description of video? Do users have to update the descriptions? Because I still see the bad links etc.
Yes, they need to update them. Because problem were in posting - when you write description and enter new line with hitting "enter" - this enter then displays ar <br />
Added "Delete group" feature.
Good job. By the way - rating. There is 5 stars in the line. But when I want give the highest rating, which star should i click on? Last on left or right?
Last on right.
Very nice. Remembering my Demo-Times I was searching for some S2 content to decide whether to buy LFS S2 or not. The demo was quit fun and interesting but I didn't know what to expect from S2. So a video with great S2 action would have accelerated my decision by quit some time. With this video portal we should gain another million S2 drivers.
Caaaaaaaaaaaarazy, looking good Good luck to you and your site
Quote from evilpimp :NEVER!

Stage6 is da best. Even though it takes years to load a good video on it its worth it lol. But for sure it'll be easier to find the kind of video's your looking for in this site ;P

Actually, its true that Stage6 is gone. Divx have shut it down completely. So no more from there, so this site is a good alternative! Or you can use the secret html tag on Youtube videos to get a better quality stream.

By the way, just add &fmt=18 to the end of the address for the youtube video.:shhh:
One of the main problems is slow loading of video.
I guess I should give it a try

Edit: problem no1 - doesn't send confirmation mails to inbox.lv
Edit2: it was built in spam filtering problem...it doesn't like the "noreply" in the sender's adress
Edit3: ditch the reset button in uploading videos menu

Edit4: file name is 28 characters including ".avi"
I get this
Remove spaces in the filename.
did that, worked
40kb/s

I uploaded this movie to YT in a matter of 10 minutes, this will take me 48 minutes with this movie...
speed isn't on a brilliant side
You have lattelekom internet provider? Right? For me speed is 200-400kb/s up. How i already said - server is located in UK.

edit: And that is your choice to use it or not. If it meets all your requirements - use it, if not - use youtube instead.
I have future plans on dedicated server, to host this (if all will go right and there will be lot of LFS users).
Quote from Martinss :You have lattelekom internet provider? Right?

Balticom...
Speedtest.net has just shown 320kb/s up with London...(considering i am running a few downloads at the moment, and still uploading the video to lfsvideos.net)

regular speed in LV

it's not my provider's problem I believe
I doubt that, I will have to turn off Any sort of downloads/uploads and check it out...
but I can already say that I have uploaded a file twice as big to Filefront in less time...
Maybe current server internet connection don't like you.
NIce great joob ....
squidhead thanks for that video - now found one bug - cuts long videos. Will try to fix this. And can you give me that file what you uploaded throught skype or host somewhere? I will try to upload it after fix. My skype: martins.se
must agree, quality is better than YT...video gets cut early...
Edit:
speed with UK seems to be ok

also I'd rather use MSN or ICQ
Squidhead you cutted that video, or there is bug? If you didn't cutted it, then can you give me the original file? I will test it later.

LFS Video upload page!
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG