The online racing simulator
2.1 Speakers
(6 posts, started )
2.1 Speakers
I am in the market for some cheap but decent sounding 2.1 speakers for my computer/360/anything really. I don't care if it's the loudest thing in the world, but what I do care about is sound clarity and accuracy. So, any suggestions? (I ask here since I figure most LFSers listen to music on their computers and what not.)

PS: I have heard Klipsch is really good except they are a bit out of my range. Is there anything good from either Creative Labs, Logitech, or Altec Lansing maybe?
#2 - Jakg
What's your price range?
I know anything Logitech is likely to be good. Got a 2.0 speaker setup from from a computer build for someone - sounded good.
#5 - wark
I've been using these for years. I can't think of anything more you could ever want from a 2.1 system. The woofer can definitely bother your neighbors (it's a 6.5'' driver). Think: Fishman Loudbox for your computer!

$120.82 on amazon.com. I donno about anything cheaper. My brother uses some $300 Creative 5.1 system, but I prefer the Klipsch 2.1.

Edit:
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :Let's say something below $60.

Oh crap. Can't help you there... save up a little and get something that's worth it?
It's not really about saving up ... I just don't know if I want to spend that much on speakers. But I have been recommended the klipsch speakers by a lot of people. If they really are that good, then I might look into them. Keep the recommendations coming!

2.1 Speakers
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG