The online racing simulator
All Tracks - Flying objects?
(9 posts, started )
I am not sure if this is a bug or if I need technical assistance, but yesterday I can race around just fine on all tracks but today, I can't race because all the objects are flying around or stretched. When I connect to servers after it loads the textures and generates them the background picture stretches.

Pictures are uploaded.
Attached images
BUG.JPG
BUG textures all over.JPG
Hmm that's weird...Make sure you VGA doesn't overheat...
Or download a fresh LFS and check if you still get this problem. Maybe some of your files got corrupted, or IDK
As toki said, make sure the card is not overheating, and try a fresh install of LFS.

You could also try "re-sitting" the card, by unplugging it, then plugging it back in.
Also make sure that your graphics card drivers are upto date.

Can you post your specs?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :As toki said, make sure the card is not overheating, and try a fresh install of LFS.

You could also try "re-sitting" the card, by unplugging it, then plugging it back in.
Also make sure that your graphics card drivers are upto date.

Can you post your specs?

Emachines T3090:
AMD Sempron Processor 3000+
80 GB Hard Drive
Nvidia Geforce4 MX Video, nForce 6-Channel Audio
512mb DDR SDRAM
Windows XP Home

[COPIED FROM STICKER]

I have the pc open right now, the card is in the board. I can take a pic of the inside, I don't know what to unplug :/

As ricers will say, my "machine" is all stock. But I did change the network card [MUFFLER]

LOL
yeah that happened to me too, I got a new gfx card and obviously its a bit better
Unless you guys are willing to buy me the stuff I need, [i.e G25, New video card, Monitor, Chair, ETC.] I probably wont be on unless I am at my aunt's house.
#8 - xt
looks like graphics card issue, and when it is GeForce4 MX and PCI slot, its even more obvious. try other games, try other graphics card.. in your place i would sell this one

P.S. looks like you are perfect example of what pc not to buy. sempron cpu's are to weak to, GeForce MX series was mistake by nVidia, or god goods to low budged people (i was using MX :tilt, a modem for home user?! and 512 MB RAM is too small amount for computer if you are gamer..
Quote from xt :looks like graphics card issue, and when it is GeForce4 MX and PCI slot, its even more obvious. try other games, try other graphics card.. in your place i would sell this one

P.S. looks like you are perfect example of what pc not to buy. sempron cpu's are to weak to, GeForce MX series was mistake by nVidia, or god goods to low budged people (i was using MX :tilt, a modem for home user?! and 512 MB RAM is too small amount for computer if you are gamer..

Hmmm, The Geforce is integrated, as you can see in the pics, the only card i got is network. Hard to sell it when its attached to the motherboard. I MIGHT buy a new video card. Probably monday.
EDIT: Well I bought a new Video Card, BY nVidia. It's a eGeforce FX 5200. So I am back in LFS. Thanks for your help guys!

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG