The online racing simulator
Round 1: Results & Points
Official Results for Round 1: Blackwood

Official Points for Round 1: Blackwood

Once again, congratulations to ConeDodgers for the win, and grats to ART for the 3rd place

And TDRT taking up 4th and 5th.. not bad either
UKCT... Not... Last?!

Ben, you cocked up the standing?
hahah lol,

ukct isnt that slow , well maybe , but...
Wait, I know why we weren't last.

Jack didn't drive for us. Sam and I did the entire race, therefore we screwed up less.
#6 - SamH
.. and you can't roll an FZR. Believe me, we tried! Our reputation is in tatters, thanks to the non-FXR rollishness of the FZR!
I nearly did... and in practice Benji did
#8 - SamH
Gah! I need a replay to study Benji's roll techniques!
I managed to roll the FZR during practice, it did require the use of the curbs at the chicaine though

Gratz to all finishers
Quote from SamH :Gah! I need a replay to study Benji's roll techniques!

Halfway there - but you can tell already how much skill is needed. Lap 3 @ chicane - don't worry about gfx bug in the beginning. Will (should) fix itself in good time.

Edit: oh.. follow my car labeled 3id Z.Iqbal
Attached files
lolways.mpr - 358.5 KB - 157 views
Gz for winner and 3id,AR... Nice race and crazy dave,he start last and after 2 hour he been first
Grats to the winners and a big thank you to all of the TDRT team for giving me the chance to drive in their car this season. It was my first endu race ever (apart from round 0) and I enjoyed it a lot. Big thanks to my teammate Heikki as well, who only recently joined our team. He's a great racer, thanks for bringing the car home in 4th and an superb qualifying session that put us on the 2nd place of the grid.

Big for the organisation as well... looking forward to round 2!

#29 D.Gerards [TDRT]
Congratulations to ConeDodgers for the win.

Also, our fastest lap wasn't a 1:09.07, we did much better than that before the disco, IIRC
Uhm, 1:07.49 for 19 J.Mattila (.deFINe.) .
Quote from Gil07 :Congratulations to ConeDodgers for the win.

Also, our fastest lap wasn't a 1:09.07, we did much better than that before the disco, IIRC

Lap times are probably from LFS Stats which doesn't show a part of your team race.
Your fastest lap was 1:08:32, 9th overall. Set by J.Montgomery
The tracker has saved all laps (and even splits) so fastest lap times can be updated from that

Starblue
Even splits are saved, wow Really nice work there!

Thanks, now update the list, Ben!
Thanks, Starblue. I did the best I could with stats, but didn't have access to the tracker fast laps when I made the chart. I'll update it shortly.
Fixed the fast laps in the OP.
Points added.
could u upload full replay of the race please? if u have it...
Thanx for link and sorry for my blinding...
I really dont see a reason for Cyber Racing beeing mentioned in the results, even as a "did not start".. since we submited our resignation before the race and didn't even qualify. Plz remove that and restrain from mentioning teams that aren't even in the league.

P.S. If it's some automatic tracker thing that does this pics then I apologize for the reaction. But the argument still stands - fix it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG