The online racing simulator
#1 - aoun
When was the last time... [MRT5]
You drove the MRT5.

It just popped into my head that i haven't used the MRT at all this year online/offline. The last time i remember using it, was in a championship for MNR (Australian league).

So im just curious to know, When was the last time you drove the MRT? Do people still use it offline + online? Why/Why not?

Discuss .
I think the last time i used it was....? uh...... almost a year ago? not too sure.

I don't because its not enough like a go kart yet not like any thing else either. If I want to use a single seater I would just drive the FBM or FOX.
17th Feb, when I was doing them MHR hotlaps.
February 22 (yesterday)
ehm, sorry about the OT, but I think that the MRT should get a good update. Look at the last pics, the mrt is much nicer than the one you see in LFS (the old one).
I've never driven it, partly because the controls are so messed up.
But how would you know if you've never driven it?

ZOMGPARADOX??!?
It's been atleast 4 months, or at least not since Christmas.

No one runs it, but there is no real good track to run it on, except maybe FE club.
Quote from BigPeBe :Well, actually, it's a real thing
http://fsae.mcgill.ca/en/indexen.htm

But when was last time I drove it? Who knows.

I know its like the real thing however its not a class car i would like to pursue. maybe if I joined the club at college, they build one, then I might want to race it.
i dunno... like 1 week ago
Quote from NotAnIllusion :But how would you know if you've never driven it?

ZOMGPARADOX??!?

What I mean is that I tried it but never managed to get it going. So I went on to other cars that actually drive properly.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :What I mean is that I tried it but never managed to get it going. So I went on to other cars that actually drive properly.

:rolleyes: Are you really unaware that it uses a motorcycle gearbox, so 1st gear must be engaged by shifting down, not up? After first gear is works just like any other sequential.
November, in a 50 lap MRT5 race at AS1, I came 2nd. 31 seconds behind the winner :/
won myself a cool 25000 pounds for TC servers. then they reset everything a month later
#15 - aoun
Ive been using it quite abit today . Really enjoying it heh. Maybe we should organize a race tonight/tomorrow and bring the MRT back for taht time.

I would love to see the new MRT in this game.
It has to be some months since I last drove it, probally around desember I think, trained with that car then.
Not that I don`t like it, but it`s just not one of these cars I really enjoy racing with.
some days ago in the training lessons
I've just finished one MRT league and possibly still in another, so I'm driving it quite regularly (compared to other cars).
for a month but I haven't played LFS for at least 2 weeks (no time for videogames unfortunately)
Not for a while actually, probably before christmas I think. Its a good little car for autocross, but no one uses it for that.

Would be good if someone coded a little Insim app to record stage times (like the LX Comp System) and ran a week long event on an autocross layout.
I actually never used it...
I drove it a few weeks ago on an empty autocross server that had a go kart layout running. I was having fun then the server told me i was 3/50ish in fastest lap time so i tried my best to get to 1 and it turned into a hotlapping session which always ends in me yelling at the game and quitting.
When S2 was released in licensed version June of 2005, I purchased the S1 license. I ran the MRT quite a bit and purchased the S2 license a week later. I think I've driven the MRT twice since then.
I gave it a blast for the first time ever about two weeks ago. Ran it for half an hour or so round AS1 and quite good fun it was too

Flippin miles off getting a decent time tho!
always in offline, good car on AutoX(because it is designed fo AutoX....:P)
but no sever to play online
I had play online on oval with MRT, very exciting

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG