The online racing simulator
ADB Drift Comp!!!! Good Drifters Only!!!!!
all good drifters that want to join the comp its on friday night at 7:00pm australia sa time ok it will be a private comp so there will be a password ok so no newbies can interfear with resaults u have one week to prep,train this course fe gold rev with xrt turbo ok thats about all see you there

....If u want in email blunts069@hotmail.com
the password is: sharky
winner will be the one with the biggest score!!!
cd
adb brisca
54y
brisca
Quote from DJJackal :all good drifters

ouch...
why do you only want good drifters??
cant every drifter that want to have a go join??
im a drifter myself but i dont know if i wanna join incase im "not good enough for you"
Quote from asbjoern :ouch...
why do you only want good drifters??
cant every drifter that want to have a go join??
im a drifter myself but i dont know if i wanna join incase im "not good enough for you"

yo if you can hold a corner without spinning out u can join other wise u definatly will not be the winner of the event
2/15 spots avalible join now if u want in email
me.ill post when event full
#7 - Nemox
Quote from DJJackal :the password is: sharky
winner will be the one with the biggest score!!!

Ehhhh...
Next time you wanna arrange a comp like that, make them just reply to post with username/racername/e-mail and then just e-mail the password to them... cause the newbies you mentioned, (the reason why you pwed the server) have full access to the server still... :P
Now you are gonna have tons of people connecting that just wanna watch!
does 90 degree rally slides count as good drift? lol
Hmm... I'm interested. Count with me, but I'm just thinking if organization will be good enough. Maybe if it will work, we can do some league in some ,,free" type that who will get on server in the time, he can drive. Or regular type that everyone must register in before the league will start.
im in ,

username : sldwayz
Racer name : (tyson)sldwayz

cheers
What's the GMT zone? +8, +9 or +10 like Sydney?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG