The online racing simulator
Do you live for speed?
(19 posts, started )
Do you live for speed?
I dont Live for speed.
I live for LFS
Watching a shaky camera for 3½ minutes sure made me dizzy.
Quote from [SWE]RE :Watching a shaky camera for 3½ minutes sure made me dizzy.

Hahaha
I see
Best of the bunch so far, but the black top & bottom borders are getting a bit too same same.

Also i dont know if its just Youtube or not, but the colours seem all washed out. Is this deliberate?
Quote from Damo74 :Best of the bunch so far, but the black top & bottom borders are getting a bit too same same.

Also i dont know if its just Youtube or not, but the colours seem all washed out. Is this deliberate?

Thnx for the comment, but i used a "overexposed" effect on the video, to make it look rougher, but i think you should look at the higher quality
Looks nice....but music....why the hell "Серёга"? Quite a lame attempt to be a rapper imo. Well, the vid is cool when you hear only music
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Looks nice....but music....why the hell "Серёга"? Quite a lame attempt to be a rapper imo. Well, the vid is cool when you hear only music

I don't know what the rapper is saying, because i'm Dutch, but i thought the song sounded cool and rough
I don't really care what the rapper is saying :P
Quote from Mrlyrical :I don't know what the rapper is saying,

lol good for you then

Still cool vid
Quote from [RF]-art555 :lol good for you then

Still cool vid

Lol could you tell me what he is saying? :P

And btw, it is also the soundtrack for GTA IV
Quote from [SWE]RE :Watching a shaky camera for 3½ minutes sure made me dizzy.

True

Quote from Damo74 :Best of the bunch so far, but the black top & bottom borders are getting a bit too same same.

Also true

Quote from [RF]-art555 :Looks nice....but music....why the hell "Серёга"? Quite a lame attempt to be a rapper imo.

Much better and more sucessful than any other Russian rapper, and if you look at some of the teasers of upcoming GTA4, you will see that Тимати и прочие дэцлы are not included, while Серёга already made some good soundtracks for good enough movies...

btw, it's Seryoga not Sergoya
Quote from squidhead :
Much better and more sucessful than any other Russian rapper

Was I telling there were anyone good?

Edit: Тимати!?
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Was I telling there were anyone good?

Edit: Тимати!?

Nope you didn't but you must admit that Серёга actually did achieve way more than other ... akhem... rappers from Russia... That's why I'd say it's acceptable to put his music into a Vid

(Тимати это хлам, не пойми неправильно)
Quote from squidhead :Nope you didn't but you must admit that Серёга actually did achieve way more than other ... akhem... rappers from Russia... That's why I'd say it's acceptable to put his music into a Vid

(Тимати это хлам, не пойми неправильно)

Agree

Тимати хуже чем хлам!
i dont understand russian but i thought this was Seryoga ? Could you tell me who made the track? becaus i like it ^^
i hate the music, and i dont think its that windy in lfs that the cams shake so
Quote from eight8acht :i dont understand russian but i thought this was Seryoga ? Could you tell me who made the track? becaus i like it ^^

It's "Seryoga - King Ring"
The editing was okay, I liked the overall dark atmosphere of the video. What I didn't find impressive was your drifting. Next time you better do a race video because you are gripping half of the curves and use pretty bad lines on the other half. 8/10.
you should have put another song...and too shaky

Do you live for speed?
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG