The online racing simulator
#1 - mc906
Anyone know about the drift insim on WS.D drifting server?
its amazing how it works, it shows the drift points as well as the angle of the drift, anyone kno how to get it on a different server?
I dnt think lapper shows the drift angle but im curious I might check this out soon.
yh ive seen that on this server thats awsome
I'd suggest approaching the WS.D server admins directly, as they will beable to give you a definitive answer to what they use.
Why not try asking Glenn , he made it from scratch...
Quote from mc906 :its amazing how it works, it shows the drift points as well as the angle of the drift, anyone kno how to get it on a different server?

Hey,

If u want to, I can run a copy of this InSim on your own server..

Greetz Glenn
It's also visually very nice to look at. Nice work.
lol glenn ^^ just giving it away
Adb Slider Insim
oh btw windstyle = me (2 accounts)
#14 - rueb
Quote from rueb :Wanna give me a copy to? That insim is awsome, ([email protected])

he doesn't send you the drift insim he just "runs" it on your server for you. ((i think))
#16 - rueb
Quote from Robbo01 :he doesn't send you the drift insim he just "runs" it on your server for you. ((i think))

but that is nice too
#17 - vane
i have a very basic understanding of C# but i reckon i could get a button that shows your angle
dude im live in california to bro!!!

oh god why
@vane, LFSLapper have it builded in. You must only put new button on and write angle to it.
Quote from misiek08 :@vane, LFSLapper have it builded in. You must only put new button on and write angle to it.

that was 2 years ago mate
i think he found it already
Oh sorry. I saw date of the last post only.
old stuff
well the insim still works like a charm, for so many years now

good work @ 2010 glenn!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG