The online racing simulator
Dynamic Racing has made it..
(23 posts, started )
I copied Greboth's post content from down there to up here, it belongs here:
--snip--
Bit late here but one of those unexpected family visits everyone hates lol.

Yes, Dynamic Racing has made it to its birthday, it seems to have gone by so quick but then times flies when your having fun. There have been some ups and downs as in any team but more ups than downs so that is good
DR has grown over the past year into a team I am proud to be in and be leader of, though it seems to run itself We have been racing and having fun in black and orange and will continue to do so
Making it to 1 year is a milestone in any team but I like to think we have achieved alot too, with drivers doing well in GFC, GTTC and entering into IGTC. Also we have managed to get 2 WR's, which is unbelievable really, those aliens are just weird and to find you have some racing you too

This is to 1 year of Black and Orange and to another year too come.
--snip--

...through the first year!
So celebrate with us the first anniversary of Dynamic Racing.
In the last nine months I been in DR, I have seen the team grow and mature, it has a bright future.
While I am at it, the fresh website is open to the public now, so come on over and leave some letters in the shoutbox!

-->> Dynamic Racing Website <<--
-->> Dynamic Racing Showroom<<--

This merely a placeholder for what one of our oh-so-great teamleaders has to say, so expect more
Quote from TysCaargh :...through the first year!
So celebrate with us the first anniversary of Dynamic Racing.
In the last nine months I been in DR, I have seen the team grow and mature, it has a bright future.
While I am at it, the fresh website is open to the public now, so come on over and leave some letters in the shoutbox!

-->> Dynamic Racing Website <<--

This merely a placeholder for what one of our oh-so-great teamleaders has to say, so expect more

happy birthday
Hurrah!
W00t! Happy first birthday!
#5 - Gil07
Happy birthday DR!
#6 - J@tko
Happy Birthday!

Thanks from all at the LFS BC for lending us your server for us to trash! (literally!), and helping us fix the damage
happy birthday guys
#8 - Dmt
Happy Birthday!
Tys also forgot to mention that for this year, we get skin updates. Greboth has been working hard on making new skins for us and for the upcoming leagues. Some of you may have seen a few of racing with prototypes, so now, I unveil to you, our new Dynamic Racing skin for 2008

Noyce!
I just added renders to my post above

Thanks for all the good wishes!
Happy Birthday and good luck in second year
COngratulations guys! The website looks splendid Good luck with the next year, hopefully there are more to come.
Congratz on a fist sucessful year , new site and skins.

Good Luck in the future.
Happy Birthday, and good luck in the future!
Bit late here but one of those unexpected family visits everyone hates lol.

Yes, Dynamic Racing has made it to its birthday, it seems to have gone by so quick but then times flies when your having fun. There have been some ups and downs as in any team but more ups than downs so that is good
DR has grown over the past year into a team I am proud to be in and be leader of, though it seems to run itself We have been racing and having fun in black and orange and will continue to do so
Making it to 1 year is a milestone in any team but I like to think we have achieved alot too, with drivers doing well in GFC, GTTC and entering into IGTC. Also we have managed to get 2 WR's, which is unbelievable really, those aliens are just weird and to find you have some racing you too

This is to 1 year of Black and Orange and to another year too come.
Gratz guys. Good luck in the future, and dude, thats some nice skins you've got there
Grats on the one year anniversary , liking the new skins
All the best Dynamic Racing
I must admit that I really like the old DR skin better

The new one isn't bad but imho it is too simple
Best wishes DR, well done on skin deparment. Looks nice , keep iy simple gives the best skins.
Happy Birthday.
Best of luck guys, always good to race with you

The new skins look great

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG