The online racing simulator
Command problems
(9 posts, closed, started )
#1 - sun
Command problems
Hi

my commands '!help' commanddoesnt work, neither the ones what i have in !help. They used to work fine but when i got into making buttons and new stuff, they seemed to stop working .

Please help with this weird mystery.

Regards

Owen.
You've probably made a mistake in your code.

My guess would be, if it compiles, that you've either removed it by accident or inadvertantly disabled the event that you use to subscribe to the MST events, or you've put the code inside a set of logic that never evaluates to true.

To get a firm answer you'd need to approach someone with the C# tools available to them, and who is familiar with LFS_External. Failing that, post here with the relevant bits inside [code] and [/code] tags and see if anyone can spot it.

Edit: Helped over MSN. For reference the issue was caused by some bad code in the NCN event subscription function, which was causing a block.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man to fish he eats for a life time.
(And you have much more patience then I do, that's for damn sure.)
Quote from Dygear :Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man to fish he eats for a life time.
(And you have much more patience then I do, that's for damn sure.)

True'est bloody words that have been spoke in this section for a long time. Im so glad i applyed that to my learning..its made me know what i do today...
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man to fish he crowds your fishing grounds...

(sorry, couldnt resist)
Quote from mcgas001 :Im so glad i applyed that to my learning..its made me know what i do today...

What's that, "if in doubt, ask Karl"?
Quote from Bob Smith :What's that, "if in doubt, ask Karl"?

No? if it wasnt for him acutally i wouldnt even know all this..
Ok, I'll think we'll stop there before my ego isnt able to fit through the door
There's a door? You mean.... we can leave this place?
This thread is closed

Command problems
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG