The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :That's the downside of msn

Why can't people block messages and all VITAL messages are displayed in an RCM message
Quote from JO53PHS :Why can't people block messages and all VITAL messages are displayed in an RCM message

But then people can't randomly chat e.t.c
Well blackbird designed an insim application that you can close which has a chat inrace. Its kinda like a window and you can chat but you cant race at the same time. ppl who get DNF'd could use it while people racing could simply close it. Wouldnt cause lag either. If your interusted I can ask him
Quote from evilpimp :Well blackbird designed an insim application that you can close which has a chat inrace. Its kinda like a window and you can chat but you cant race at the same time. ppl who get DNF'd could use it while people racing could simply close it. Wouldnt cause lag either. If your interusted I can ask him

That's kinda what I was thinking of!

I'll give him a bell.
Quote from Technique :The following drivers talked extensively during race:
Mathius
Mutt
daleksam
[TG] hammond
[TG] Captain Slow
nightmare

The following drivers talked after they received DNF and should receive stiffer penalties:
Mathius
daleksam
[TG] hammond
nightmare

The following drivers disconnected early:
Mutt

The following drivers talked minimally:
[OPC] ROB!
J Taylor

i've just proved I did not talk extensively, I did NOT talk until I disconnected, I rejoined and said Argh Disconnected on 9th lap
I hate my internet etc etc
and then said Deko will I be recorded as DNF on 9th lap?
and he said yes.
Then when SESSION STOPPED Came up and people were pulling up into the pit lane, I started talking and so did EVERYONE ELSE.
I've got proof, Screenshots.
Quote from Fredthebest :

Please post screenshots of as much spam as you can plz - I won't be able to review replays tonight
Quote from J@tko :Please post screenshots of as much spam as you can plz - I won't be able to review replays tonight

Okay, Um gimme 20 mins and I'll begin to upload them and also in the replay, I have to say that Daleksam and Mutt talked alot!!!
Quote from Fredthebest :i've just proved I did not talk extensively, I did NOT talk until I disconnected, I rejoined and said Argh Disconnected on 9th lap
I hate my internet etc etc
and then said Deko will I be recorded as DNF on 9th lap?
and he said yes.
Then when SESSION STOPPED Came up and people were pulling up into the pit lane, I started talking and so did EVERYONE ELSE.

hey, I didn't post that to rat people out or to make enemies I too talked a good amount in round 2 and it was made clear that no talking was allowed. So when I watched the replay for round 3, it kind of made me upset actually that no one seemed to learn from the previous round!

I did watch the replay and yes you did not chat until you disconnected and rejoined. At that point, you sent 8 messages before the red flag when a simple "Disconnected, may I rejoin?" would have been fine. To me, that is excessive (considering people were penalized for only 2 messages in the last race) but my opinion matters not since I'm not involved with running this league
Speaking of disconnects... I don't believe there is anything in the rule book about disconnects (not that I can find anyway).
Quote from Technique :Speaking of disconnects... I don't believe there is anything in the rule book about disconnects (not that I can find anyway).

The rule is that if you were running at the time of your disconnect, you may rejoin the race, but beware of blue flags.

Will be added when Dekojester sees this
Quote from J@tko :The rule is that if you were running at the time of your disconnect, you may rejoin the race, but beware of blue flags.

Will be added when Dekojester sees this

You have PM
Ah sorry guys forgot to upload the screenshots and I've got homework to do right now, so I'll upload them ASAP when I get home tomorrow
So, I have decided to nullify any penalties for anyone who chatted in parc ferme due to my non-admin chatting.

I still have to go through qualifying to sort out any more penalties for chat in that session.
Quote from dekojester :So, I have decided to nullify any penalties for anyone who chatted in parc ferme due to my non-admin chatting.

I still have to go through qualifying to sort out any more penalties for chat in that session.

wow! i think its abit too late for thing to be changed, due to next round already 3days away.... well thats your choise
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Erm...I only chatted in parc ferme too but in the Penalties & Results thread you've only listed MistaTea as having the penalty lifted... any reason for this?

I haven't fully reprocessed that chat.

I remembered MistaTea because he mentioned it in this thread. I couldn't remember offhand where you and the others at the bottom of that list were.
If my penalty for chatting is not cleared, I am quitting LFSBC because I think that I did not deserve that penalty and if it isn't cleared I won't allow the penalty to happen.

you don't need proof, watch the replay to see why I was talking - I disconnected and then talked in the parc ferm because I though the race is over.

If anyone needs screenshots then sure, contact me via msn and I'll get them sent over before you can say Send!

Thanks,
[NiTRa] Nightmare
I'll (hopefully me + Dekojester) be reviewing chatting over the weekend. It's just been one of those weeks for me - so much to bloomin do!

Screenies would be nice - my msn is in my profile.
Quote from Technique :The following drivers talked extensively during race:
Mathius
Mutt
daleksam
[TG] hammond
[TG] Captain Slow
nightmare

The following drivers talked after they received DNF and should receive stiffer penalties:
Mathius
daleksam
[TG] hammond
nightmare

The following drivers disconnected early:
Mutt

The following drivers talked minimally:
[OPC] ROB!
J Taylor

That was only so I (j.taylorIRE) could rejoin the race as my internet lost connection mid race
Quote from pacesetter :That was only so I (j.taylorIRE) could rejoin the race as my internet lost connection mid race

Yep - that's ok. You are not penalised. For information, of you are disco'd mid race, you are allowed to re-join, just watch out for blues.
So when are you guys looking at the penalties? I heard over the weekend, needs to be tomorrow asap because I'm not practicing until I get the "Cleared penalty" sign and if it doesn't happen then I'm out of LFSBC as I previously stated.

I need lots of practice firstly, its a race I've never played - except in a cruise server - so I don't know any of the track and I need to start practicing for it.
So, where's the bank and the lotto pickup in LFSBC?
Quote from Fredthebest :So when are you guys looking at the penalties? I heard over the weekend, needs to be tomorrow asap because I'm not practicing until I get the "Cleared penalty" sign and if it doesn't happen then I'm out of LFSBC as I previously stated.

I need lots of practice firstly, its a race I've never played - except in a cruise server - so I don't know any of the track and I need to start practicing for it.

Quote from PM sent to me by Dekojester: (if you want to remove this deko, go ahead)

Quote :Fredthebest (Nightmare) had started his comments about finishing place during lap 11, two laps before the red flag was called for. This is when the penalty is called for.

This chat is against the rules.

I will not nullify his penalty.

The offending statement (I think - attached):
Quote :Deko, will I be recorded as a DNF on lap 9?

Punished under rule 1.4 of the rulebook.

IMO, a bit harsh but rules are rules.

Also, the response given to Nightmare, 'yes', is incorrect, as he has the choice to re-join the race and continue. Deko, after you read this, please give your thoughts.
Attached images
lfs_00000035.JPG
My $0.02

I don't think that Fred should be penalized as he's been given the wrong information, which contributed to his continued chat.

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :My $0.02

I don't think that Fred should be penalized as he's been given the wrong information, which contributed to his continued chat.

DK

+1, but not my decision.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG