The online racing simulator
Battery formula racing skin for fbm...
will try m8, but, cant promise much
thank you man

EDIT:and u can find those battery trademarks,etc... if u press the ''Fan site stuff''
i no, i completely stuffed it up, if u cud give me the base colours, i cud add the decals, unfortunatly im rubbish at skinning single seaters
i could give it a try for ya, but it'll have to wait, cuz i dont have much time free because of school and work and such.
Quote from oscarhardwick :i no, i completely stuffed it up, if u cud give me the base colours, i cud add the decals, unfortunatly im rubbish at skinning single seaters

i requested this pecause i hav no time to make it. you could just try it, u get better on making skins for singeseaters
ffs ill just do it myself...
Quote from batteryy :ffs ill just do it myself...

dude, chill :P Rome wasnt built in a day, and people have more things to do than JUST making skins or playing lfs or going to school, or going to work, or eating, or. or. or. or. or. Get It? :P

Ill start tomorrow, cuz tonight i dont have time.
Quote from dutchshogun :dude, chill :P Rome wasnt built in a day, and people have more things to do than JUST making skins or playing lfs or going to school, or going to work, or eating, or. or. or. or. or. Get It? :P

Ill start tomorrow, cuz tonight i dont have time.

yes i do.im sorry i just were pissed off already when i got to my computer. oh, and ty fo even starting to make it
Quote from batteryy :yes i do.im sorry i just were pissed off already when i got to my computer. oh, and ty fo even starting to make it

np Im gonna sleep now, gotta be up early tomorrow, i've got a skin to make lol xD
I have spent almost my whole afternoon to make the basic colors
This is what i have now... Need the sponsors, and im gonna try to make it a bit grayer, because it isnt Black Black in the batterygame.
Any things i should changein this stadium of the "Build"?
Quote from dutchshogun :I have spent almost my whole afternoon to make the basic colors
This is what i have now... Need the sponsors, and im gonna try to make it a bit grayer, because it isnt Black Black in the batterygame.
Any things i should changein this stadium of the "Build"?

nice, u didnt spend the afternoon for nothing. these are what i found,theres most of you need http://www.batterydrink.com/formularacing/fan.php
and from google u might get some too
allllmost done

still need to make the Jet Intake logo's and the rest of the red stuff, all the yellow stuff is done now and i edited it a bit in Sponsoring, because it would all look the same with only
+ BATTERY + over the whole car :P

i think it will be surely done by tomorrow.

EDIT: It's done if you like it.
Quote from dutchshogun :allllmost done

still need to make the Jet Intake logo's and the rest of the red stuff, all the yellow stuff is done now and i edited it a bit in Sponsoring, because it would all look the same with only
+ BATTERY + over the whole car :P

i think it will be surely done by tomorrow.

EDIT: It's done if you like it.

i dont like it...i love it, thaks m8
Would it be possible for someone to convert that into BF1 for me?
oh, btw: i made a new layer over it, its the shadow layer that XcNuse posted on the forums here. You dont notice much of it, but ingame you see the difference in replays.

HERE it is.
Sorry to dig up an old thread - anyone know where to find this shadow layer?
Quote from jamieskella :Sorry to dig up an old thread - anyone know where to find this shadow layer?

Here it is
XCnuse made them for about half of the cars, too bad he didn't finish them

No Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG