The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Intro (Introduction to LFS)
(74 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
High Quality version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/93 ... _for_Speed_Intro.avi.html

Youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX2pAQ0Yh3k

Dedicate to:

xaotik, samforey12345, FOX 1977, frokki, Hellboy99, e2mustang, spangler_cze, Kajojeck, Joevega, Astroboy, XCnuse,chanoman315, pine- fin, [SWE]RE, dennis 93, Kristjan.J, Kaynd, Toki (hun), takumiLFS, squad_e, TFalke55, Inouva, Newtonyo, noob4ever, Funnybear, Matagyula, K.david, moskvich3v1, ImportFantasy, LFS drifter, Shiny_red_cobra, MAGGOT, Jadran, Zachary_Zoomy, JEP, davejah, richukss, mantvisrep, Bashor, Rappa_Z, aroX123, Hl nano, So_VipeR_oS, Big Time, Leonardo Valenzise, LFSn00b and CrazyBrit.

Special mention to:

Developers, STAFF LPS2(Barsi, LAiO, Pelao e Iker y Brook) ,Team SW al completo (Josepo, Zara, Jose,Hugor, WantLife, Txefo y Cesar) Liga Internacional, LFs Spain y automovilismo Virtual, Squidhead (Thanks for coments to last movie, brother) and Unokeva.
Another movie! wow you work fast heh.

Im sure its not dissapointing :P Downloading right now

*Edit* Downloads over and once again an awsome movie O_O.

I think the devs should really think about including one of these videos as intro. The replay as intro isnt too nice

Keep em coming their amazing!
thanks for the Dedication! downloading now!
one thing <3
#5 - Lynce
In this movie there are two little errors.

Tomorrow I upload two new links:

Rapidshare(new [No errors]) and Youtube streaming.

Sorry and thanks for comments.
Outstanding editing, awesome camera work, great timing of scenes, but gets only 7,5/10.

Why?
Six words: Gran Turismo 2 European Intro Ripoff. From that awful(well,IMO) remix of The Cardigans "My Favorite Game", majority of shots - strikingly similar to the GT2 intro, etc, etc.

So in a nutshell - outstanding technique in editing and camera work, for which I salute you, but poor imagination. An LFS Intro, should not be an ripoff from another game, it should be more original.

I am sorry Lynce, but this time it goes to Unokeva.

This is just my opinion though, and if you dont like it, well...
You Dedicated me . I feel special !

Very nice work once again mate!
damn! thats a nice video!
Reall really nice vid dude keep up the good work!
Excellent work.
I guess that I am "(SWE) re", so thanks for dedicating it to me also. :]
OMG:wow: This is awesome! its hould be the official intro IMO
and its dedicated also to me! great stuff again lynce,you really got some talent,god bless!:drink:
Well....that video hit the spot!

I would totaly buy it, if someone told me that video was really from LFS... that's what i have to say....

Btw...thanks for dedicating it to me also.
Would take 2 hours for me to download it so I'm just gonna wait till its up on youtube
Oh... My... God! I'm on fire! And so is my laptop, it automatically shut down itself because of heat (I used it on bed).

9½/10

+ Adrenaline-rush on my body!
+ Intro (Track names and random shoots, everything before LFS-logo). Makes watchers interested of, even if they have never heard of LFS.
+ Formula crashes. Tells that LFS requires skills to master.
+ Variety. Shows different aspects of LFS (Road car racing, sport car racing, formula racing, rally, drifting, drag)
+ Music. Relaxing, but still has enought BPM to keep senses sharp.

- Music. RIAA wouldn't be appreciated if this is going to be official intro some day. Maybe it should have music from LFS (Or music approved by author)?
- Music. 3:13 you cut music, but the quality isn't that good. You cut it from the right place (First beat of 4), but you should have done some effect to blur it so it wouldn't be so obvious. I have mixed hundreds and hundreds of songs, and because of that it sounds pretty bizzary to my ears.
- RAC crashes. Looks unrealistic.
- Maybe a little bit too long.
- Doesn't show every car in LFS. But, it would be unnecessary to show everything. And because I said it is a little bit too long, that makes it even impossible to show more.
- There isn't enough of drag-racing. Just the lights.
Me siento halagado que me hayas dedicado el video, bajandolo ahora
Muchisimas gracias, siempre un placer ver tus videos

EDIT: Saw the video, and you gotta be shitting me dude... thats the best best best best best video ive ever seen !!! WOW WOW WOW WOW... i take away my hat so King Lynce can pass, OMG OMG.... the accidents looked so real, the music, the omg the everything in the video.. (infinite)/10

Buenisimo video Lynce eres un maestro :adoracion:
I like all coments. Thanks.

The movie without errors is upload on rapidshare.

Youtube coming soon.
Upload youtube in forst post.

Greetings
its fantastic

increible!!
Wicked , nice job
Excellent! I like each part of it Music fits well, the camera work, crashes and effects are amazing! Great job!
And thanks for the dedication
Very nice video! I love the camera angles, and all. I just dont like the music
#22 - JEP
WOW!!!

This video amizing, the edit the record amizing!!

Thanks for the Dedicate.
Top job! Nice intro.
Well your editing as always was stellar, however, I didn't really care for the video on a action standpoint. Besides the crash scene there wasn't any racing worth watching. I don't know about this being a LFS intro, I personally liked your other works a lot better, but hey, your still blowing mine out of the water... Maybe if you used some LOTA replays it would amp it up a little bit.
Hey Lynce, which program do you use for making such effects?

(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG