The online racing simulator
Im a PC noob, please help!!!
(5 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
right lads and lassys im in dire need of assistance here, so can someone please help.

The story is; I was messing around with vista's 'bit-locker' thingy from within the group policy editor (don't ask why I just need to stop pressing buttons) and on the next startup it says 'no OS found'.

It's a laptop and the bundled DVD is useless to say the least. this happened about three weeks ago and in time time since I've tried numourous angles of attack which included bartpe which i didnt find too helpfull for this scenario as the machine I used to build PE is an XP home pc, and missed an oppertunity whilst googling to d/l a 'vista recovery center' thingy which i cant find again I've searched every for it. iirc this recovery center as made just for this type of scenario for laptops which have not been shipped with a vista DVD.

So, atm I have a broken vista lappy and a working XP lappy with no idea how on earth I can fix the vista machine, oh and the dvd burner on the working laptop is broken so all i've got is a UFD.....

help
can u try to RMA it?
#3 - CSU1
Say again???
#4 - Jakg
#5 - CSU1
ok, sorry. That would be the final option bt i'd like to figure out how to fix it myself...give a man a fish/teach a man to fish and all that

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG