The online racing simulator
view reset button
(6 posts, started )
view reset button
hello, i want to complain and suggest to change this view reset button, when u set driving with mouse and lock function XY, mouse button 2 becomes view reset button ant brake button, so there is the problem , when i am going in the corner and i am turning, sometimes i need to pres the brakes lightly , but i cant ,actually i cant, but i am not pressing, because if i will pres my view will return to it's default position and wheel to, than i will go strait to the wall or to other car , and than i can case a big crash. Really need to change this view reset button maybe to Home or other, but not mouse button 2, because i tried to change brakes button to other , but that was bad idea
25 time viewed and no comments? does anyone understand what i wrote?
Did I understood you correctly: You are using mouse as a controller AND use mouse as view turning? Little bit... Well, stupid.

Or then I got it wrong...
i think u understood me correctly, it is not stupid, it helps me to turn, i set look sensitivity to 0.10, it helps me to look around when i am entering the corner, look at the mirror when i am turning and with this look function i can see better where i am turning. i suggest u to try this and u will see.
Quote from mxpxun :i think u understood me correctly, it is not stupid, it helps me to turn, i set look sensitivity to 0.10, it helps me to look around when i am entering the corner, look at the mirror when i am turning and with this look function i can see better where i am turning. i suggest u to try this and u will see.

I don't have to use that method. I have a wheel and freetrack (Works like TrackIR).

Why won't you use "it turns the head where you are steering" -feature instead? If I remember correctly, mouse button doesn't reset view when using that option.
i don't use it because in steering function when u turn, head moves strangely up and than tuns, not like in XY, need to change button or maybe to make function to select button from all keyboard (view reset button)

view reset button
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG