The online racing simulator
Massive circuit, good for drifting
(13 posts, started )
planned on makeing a MASSIVE track, then did, made a load of changes, and then made it public. its meant to be sort of, left; right; left kind of thing, its quite fun :

link for track

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=49939&d=1203700589
Attached images
mytrak1.JPG
mytrak2.JPG
mytrak3.JPG
mytrak4.JPG
I think you should upload the layout itself then too
yer why did you not up lode it

And it looks sic it would of taken ages to make you did well
lol. I was copying my whole lfs folder onto my flash drive to show my setups at his house whilst posting this, and planned to add the layout after rather than interrupt the copying... and my pc crashed half way through

hehe. im not at home at the moment, but i'll upload the layout later (around 2/3 o clock )

thanks for the feedback already!
looks really fun
cant wait
dont know if you can see from the screenshots, but it has some parts that are very similar to corners from other tracks that i really like..

like in mytrak4.jpg is the first chicane from blackwood after the first corner,
in mytrak3.jpg you can see an almost exact copy of the chicane and hairpin from the second to last corner of South City Chicane route...
Quote from james_bskt :dont know if you can see from the screenshots, but it has some parts that are very similar to corners from other tracks that i really like..

like in mytrak4.jpg is the first chicane from blackwood after the first corner,
in mytrak3.jpg you can see an almost exact copy of the chicane and hairpin from the second to last corner of South City Chicane route...

sorry for asking, but... do those tracks work on demos? plis answer yeeah, I'm a noob
Quote from Morstan :sorry for asking, but... do those tracks work on demos? plis answer yeeah, I'm a noob

No. You cannot use autocross layouts or the autocross car park.
the track!
here you go guys - sorry i was offline for a few days :P heres my layout
Attached files
AU1_biggesttrackeva.lyt - 3.9 KB - 669 views
wow its very good mate.Funny layout
Good one.
ta
bump. the track is now uploaded this took me so long and ive had so much fun out of it !

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG