The online racing simulator
Its that time again, and the race is on!

And it was great again.
That's the most intense race of the series so far. Amazing stuff.
Some nasty "mechanical" problems there though - was that down to the recent XBL issues or just a lot of bad luck?

I still want to see the full races though
Good racing but the dominince of the Mercedes is showing(even though its rather inconsistant).
Quote from Berty BERT BERT :We will look at anyone with the right attitude. Inexperienced drivers usually get paired up with the most experienced drivers and visa-versa. If you have an xbox live account then let me know your gamertag by emailing me at [email protected] The mandatory requirement is full understanding of 'Rules & Regulations' pages on the official site. www.cyberracingworldchampionship.com

Also as there are a limited number of seats (16 this past season) and usually 100 drivers trying to win the seats, there can be dissapointment. OutlawPhantom who replaces a driver full time at the next round, had to wait the best part of 18 months to get off the reserve list. Not because of skill, but because of over subscription. It keeps the quality of driving at the highest level this way.

Maybe there should be a develeper series.
I'd like to see a selection of car classes. Not necessarily racing at the same time, just a variety. It'd be cool to see maybe Factory Spec or an All-American leagues, or something along that line.

I really enjoy watching these broadcasts
Lol blast beaten to it :P oh well it really was a good round.
That was exciting stuff , maybe you should rename it 'World Rallycross Championships?
Nice broadcasts btw.
Quote from blackmagix :We've just released Round 8 at Laguna Seca

http://www.forzacentraltv.com/races.php?race=8

I was wondering when that was coming checked when i got home from school and it wasnt up was quite unhappy But its up now so its all cool.

I liked the race Laguna is one of my favorite tracks so any racing there makes me happy.
The Porsches really should of done better.

Expecially Boody Goods, he made some cruicial mistakes which cost him a possible podium(and a chance to get back in the title hunt).
Quote from Mustafur :The Porsches really should of done better.

Expecially Boody Goods, he made some cruicial mistakes which cost him a possible podium(and a chance to get back in the title hunt).

Yeah, I totally agree, our Porsche's should have done so much better.

It was exceedingly difficult to race THE BODY GOODS at times, as he had been struggling with some awful lag issues. Sometimes I was astounded he even managed to race. The lag was so terrible, at times he was a rear danger to surrounding drivers, through no fault of his own.

Murphy's law seemed to dictate that I get caught up with him...

At least my race at Laguna Seca wasn't as bad as Silverstone
Quote from blackmagix :Yeah, I totally agree. Our Porsche's should have done so much better. We really should have scored at least third.

It was very difficult to race THE BODY GOODS, as he had been struggling with some awful lag issues; for most of the season. I really am astounded he raced. At times he was a rear danger to surrounding drivers. Although, through no fault of his own.

Murphy's law seemed to dictate that I get caught up with him...

At least my race at Laguna Seca wasn't as bad as Silverstone

Your going good and the porsches seem to be the best team overall still, I don't think either can win the drivers title now but.
This stuff is great to watch! Also, very very nice racing. I'm really impressed by how incredibly close some of the drivers can stick together throughout multiple laps :>
Can't wait to see how the Norschleife race will turn out then! It's a great test of focus, how many laps will they be running?
New broadcast is out.

And its entertaining being a sprint round some good battles and some nice action.
Says the man whos out in front most of his life
You should organize something like this for us, get a whole bunch of LFS'ers to have a race one night, you'll have to give us the cars though
Atleast the devs can relax now. FZ50 is not the only car in the world of simulators to have its tires going through the fenders.

Race #10, another great broadcast Berty BERT BERT.
Cranking them out like crazy, aren't ya?

I've not even had a chance to watch the Nord' one yet
Just got done watching it. Great race. Quite close throughout the ranks.
Quote from danowat :Cool, seeing as Stage6 is down now, any chace we could get a mirror of the first two races?

can I suggest using www.noobflicks.com

Really simple site but the output quality is excellent.!
I'd love to watch it, but I can't get Flash 9 installed on my work PC
Could do, but I prefer to watch streaming video than download it all first. I can't stand not having admin privs on computers!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG