The online racing simulator
Editting Question
(5 posts, started )
Editting Question
Hi,

I have a screenshot image which I am working on for a movie. I have a background in the screenshot but I want to remove it. Is there any program avaible to do this very quickly? (So it would save me time going round it zoomed in)

Kind Regards.

Matty
All programs are the same really when it comes to this, you just have to cut around it, some programs like Photoshop CS have the magic edge thing, but sometimes those don't work that great (not saying they don't work at all, it has been improved a ton in since the original Photoshop CS, to the new CS3, works like magic, but they don't always hit it 100% of the time).

Or.. do it the simple way and get a CMX screenshot and do it that way.
Thanks for the tips.

It's pretty embarrising to say but I was using Paint - Did an alright job but wasn't 'fantastic' as it wasn't the most accurate program around .

Kind Regards and thanks,

Matty
Well, shucks, you can't edit pictures with paint!

Atleast get GIMP, it's free!
Quite powerful, I use it on my flash drive for a portable picture editor incase I need to do a quick edit or something (actually I'll be honest and I haven't actually used it, but it's nice to know it's there )
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
LOL, I am downloading Photoshop CS3 - Only trial at the moment though. But If I find it's easy to use I'll buy the program.

Thanks for helping me

Kind Regards,

Matty

Editting Question
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG