The online racing simulator
New moderator notice
(40 posts, started )
New moderator notice
This is just a short message to introduce the_angry_angel's new moderator status.
Even though he's a global moderator on these forums, he's asked to assist primarily in the programmers section. That section seemed in need of a regular visitor with moderation capabilities. Karl fitted the profile well and was kind enough to accept.

Thanks in advance for the help Karl!
Welcome, karl!
Congrats
Oh shi---

We are heavily outnumbered!
Grats, great choice!
Gratz Welcome.
Indeed, congrats karl
Congratulamalations sir. Use it wisely!
The right man for the job. I feel sure that Karl will be a excellent moderator and a great member of the team, who are doing a great job already.
Great stuff, and a great bloke as well.

Gratz Karl.
Welcome
Indeed, I'm going to have to try extra hard if I want to win those awards again next year.

Let's just hope all the role doesn't get him down too much and turn him into a bitter, disgruntled old man, like it did with me and Sam. I would include Gunn in that list but I think he was born that way.
Congrats! I was thinking it was only a matter of time for him to becomme a moderator.
Quote from duke_toaster :The right man for the job. I feel sure that Karl will be a excellent moderator and a great member of the team, who are doing a great job already.

+1

Grats
Moderators suck.

Karl, you suck now.
nice, good luck Karl.
Cheers for the kind words guys. I don't think you'll see too much "hand of mod" from myself, as Vic says I'll be keeping an eye on the programmers forum, rather than anything else

Quote from Bob Smith :Let's just hope all the role doesn't get him down too much and turn him into a bitter, disgruntled old man, like it did with me and Sam. I would include Gunn in that list but I think he was born that way.

Do I not already qualify on that front? :o

Quote from thisnameistaken :Moderators suck.

Karl, you suck now.

Hoorah! My life now has meaning. I suck, therefore I am.
Gratz!
Hey you only say that on WoW
Quote from samforey12345 :Hey you only say that on WoW

Pfftt. It originally came from Everquest, when you levelled you'd actually get a "ding" noise, which followed on to other RPGs and MMO's!

I'm not sure if I'm implying that a moderator status is the next level or not though..

I think I'm confusing myself. More beer!
woohoo our resident Schumacher look-a-like is a mod!

*waits for post to be deleted*
We shall have to prove or disprove this if you come to the karting meet Becky

Does anyone know where to get a full size schumacher cut out?
I can provide... I just need a few people banned...

muhahahaa.

New moderator notice
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG