The online racing simulator
Garage scene
(17 posts, started )
Garage scene
Hey guys i've had a search but can't find any pics of a garage scence on google or on here.

Basically i want a garage scene image that will replace the LFS one (the grey thing) can't find any anywhere, i would make one myself but i can't figure out 3DSmax.

Could someone point me in the direction of a variety to choose from or make me one? all i want is a snap on tool box in the background some trophys and a couple of wheels here and there just a basic garage. Beats the old one.

Thanks
Thanks looked there when i searched (music is so annoying) I don't think any of them would fit in with the garage background picture as the car wouldn't sit on the floor, it would be in the middle of the picture and isn't side on or low enough to the ground.

Im replacing the bkg_ pictures on LFS. Incase i confused anyone.
There's a garage background image floating about the forum somewhere, but i'll upload here for you.
Attached images
bkg_garage.jpg
Thanks, that's what i want, just need to get some trophys in there and a snap on tool box
Your topic was Garage Scene. Screenshot is not a render or scene. I gave you garage scene, so..
But you could make a high quality rendered scene in it and it would be alot better.
Hum, since I don't have 3ds max, can someone PM me this scene (http://www.ssitruc.com/) in .3ds or .obj format?

I would love to test my render skills on it :mischievo
both pm'd
i found 1 on different part of forum and its a shock fx garage so kool found it
Attached images
3D_Garage_Shockfx_Sazeap.jpg
sent
Thanks again for the scene....
i started texturing and lightning.....
its just a "work in progress"...

example:
Attached images
first garage scene.jpg
Quote from itsphilthy :Thanks again for the scene....
i started texturing and lightning.....
its just a "work in progress"...

example:

you just made me abit sad.. you made it so dark and.. and.. well, have no idea what the word is again.. but a nice change tho
Bose i know loads of people have asked you but can u send here plz too tz ALOT!
sure, sorry for the late respons... what format?

Garage scene
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG