The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
LFS BC Award Nominations: Best Performance
At the end of the season there will be the LFS BC Season 1 awards.

The 5 categories are:
Best Driver
Most Improved Driver
Best Skin
Best Performance [induvidual race]
Most Friendly Competitor.

In this thread, I am accepting nominations for the Best Performance [induvidual race].

After the last race of the season, nominations will close and the voting starts. You cannot vote for yourself.

Good luck to all!

Recieved Nominations:
Technique: (For driving an RAC [very quickly, may I add] at the Round 3)
kABLikus LTI: (For driving an LX6 [very quickly, may I add] at the Round 3)
Marlbro: Round 1
Marlbro: Round 3
Evilpimp: Round 1
Evilpinp: Round 2
Taylor-Mania: Round 5
Hynnty: Round 5
Juurme: Round 4
well LX6 was not easy too, but you are probably a bit angry on me, so...
but i give respect to Technique too, and +1 for him
#3 - J@tko
Quote from kABLiuks :well LX6 was not easy too, but you are probably a bit angry on me, so...
but i give respect to Technique too, and +1 for him

I have added you - forgot you used an LX6

Both the LX6 and the RAC are buggars on the track, let alone the dirt.
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Maybe me at Most Friendly Competitor ?
Quote from juurme :Maybe me at Most Friendly Competitor ?

we shall see most friendy after all rounds
I gotta vote for MistaTea(evilpimp), he is improving alot with his racing skills.
#8 - TG44
Quote from Dalek0220 :I gotta vote for MistaTea(evilpimp), he is improving alot with his racing skills.

Yea well I don't know about his improvement but he is good as hell!
Thanks kabliuks, I took note of your car choice as well In the RAC/LX4/FZ5 FE Black practice before the season started, I could not even make it through 2-3 turns without losing control in the RAC. We were advised not to use LX6 and RAC in round 2, so I took this as an opportunity to challenge myself. Also, I prefer proper sports cars (FR/MR) so if I have a chance I'll choose them over FWD/AWD any day. I was a little disappointed they wanted to change the future races to one make, because I'd rather not be forced to use FWD if there's a RWD car in the same class, but I can understand their reasoning for doing so.

But anyway, shouldn't this typing of voting be done at the end of the season? I'm sure there will be other factors that alter your decision later.
Quote from Technique :But anyway, shouldn't this typing of voting be done at the end of the season? I'm sure there will be other factors that alter your decision later.

Yeah - but I've opened these two categories as they apply to one single race. You might have forgotten about it by the end of the season
Quote from Technique :Thanks kabliuks, I took note of your car choice as well In the RAC/LX4/FZ5 FE Black practice before the season started, I could not even make it through 2-3 turns without losing control in the RAC. We were advised not to use LX6 and RAC in round 2, so I took this as an opportunity to challenge myself. Also, I prefer proper sports cars (FR/MR) so if I have a chance I'll choose them over FWD/AWD any day. I was a little disappointed they wanted to change the future races to one make, because I'd rather not be forced to use FWD if there's a RWD car in the same class, but I can understand their reasoning for doing so.

But anyway, shouldn't this typing of voting be done at the end of the season? I'm sure there will be other factors that alter your decision later.

and what setup are using for normal road racing in RAC? because i tried it but its a bit way too tricky for me yet but i love the way LX6 drives, when i was able to hold it right it became a real beast!
For the RAC I used the default setup with hybrid tires. I changed the gear ratio a bit as the gears in the default setup were too far apart. I can send it to you in a bit (its on my other pc) if you want.

I haven't driven the LX6 much but I did drive the LX4 for a couple of runs of autox and it was awesome. I'm actually thinking of building one of these once i pay off my car:

http://www.flyinmiata.com/westfield/

I used to own an mx-5 and that engine was built like a tank - dead reliable.. I abused the heck out of that poor car.
Quote from Technique :For the RAC I used the default setup with hybrid tires. I changed the gear ratio a bit as the gears in the default setup were too far apart. I can send it to you in a bit (its on my other pc) if you want.

I haven't driven the LX6 much but I did drive the LX4 for a couple of runs of autox and it was awesome. I'm actually thinking of building one of these once i pay off my car:

http://www.flyinmiata.com/westfield/

I used to own an mx-5 and that engine was built like a tank - dead reliable.. I abused the heck out of that poor car.

oh dude, you are just like me,reading my mind here it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locost ! i even bought Ron Champion book how to build it, and now the only thing is needed is summer weather and MIG

about setup- i asked what you use for reuglur race, not rally?
awesome. One of the owners of Flyin Miata also built a Locost. He has a build diary here if you're interested:

http://www.cheapsportscar.net/

He also wrote a book about his build. TBH, I don't have the skills to do the build myself. So I'd either pay them to build it (build cost is only $5k which isn't bad at all considering the amount of work involved) or work with my father on it (he restores classic cars).

@rac setup:
oh oops, well I've only had S2 for a short period so I haven't really run the RAC on any tracks except the rally stage and FE Black. For FE Black I practiced a bit using the default setup but I think I'm pretty far off of the WR (it's a fairly long track).
Quote from Technique :awesome. One of the owners of Flyin Miata also built a Locost. He has a build diary here if you're interested:

http://www.cheapsportscar.net/

He also wrote a book about his build. TBH, I don't have the skills to do the build myself. So I'd either pay them to build it (build cost is only $5k which isn't bad at all considering the amount of work involved) or work with my father on it (he restores classic cars).

@rac setup:
oh oops, well I've only had S2 for a short period so I haven't really run the RAC on any tracks except the rally stage and FE Black. For FE Black I practiced a bit using the default setup but I think I'm pretty far off of the WR (it's a fairly long track).

very nice building diary, i never though of actualy buying premade frame. and the donor car would be Sierra for me, as it is chaper and more simple. any way, i live in a country were it is way too dificult to live for car enthusiast, as there are very few aftermarket parts shops and very few people have skills to do some upgrades...
Can we keep the discussion on topic please - We have an off topic thread for talking about what car you're going to build or what frame you're going to buy!
Quote from TG44 :Yea well I don't know about his improvement but he is good as hell!

Heh if you wanna see if I improve watch me before I start practicing and right before quali and youll see if I improve

Last race was a disaster for me... O_O Quali time was far from my pb, my race was a disaster because of the crash... Meh I hope ill take it as a lesson... iono how yet but ok..
Well I must say kudos to MistaTea. I really didn't think he would achieve 2 very good (perfect ) results so far. He has shown dedication and has kept to the rules, I applaud you.

Also, Marlbro and Hyntty has shone too as have many others, but I think these 2 deserve an applaud too
Quote from niall09 :Well I must say kudos to MistaTea. I really didn't think he would achieve 2 very good (perfect ) results so far. He has shown dedication and has kept to the rules, I applaud you.

Also, Marlbro and Hyntty has shone too as have many others, but I think these 2 deserve an applaud too

Heh thanks even though I got penaltys for saying bye and a smiley :S

For round 3 i'd vote for Marlbro for that amazing pass No doupt that was great!
Can I get the award for best worst performance of the season
Quote from JO53PHS :Can I get the award for best worst performance of the season

Erm.. No, that should be me winning that award.
Quote from JO53PHS :Can I get the award for best worst performance of the season

Quote from Fredthebest :Erm.. No, that should be me winning that award.

Neither of you really lol

Joe you didnt have the worst performance during the whole season... maybe only that race.. I think we all know who had worst in Round 2. Round 1 was the best up to date I think. Looked fairly clean.
Quote from evilpimp :Round 1 was the best up to date I think. Looked fairly clean.

It was - we had no complaints at all!

Happy Days!
Quote from evilpimp :Round 1 was the best up to date I think. Looked fairly clean.

I wish I hadn't missed it

BTW, I probably can't come to R4 either (MistaTea & Taylor-Mania cheer )
sux R4 is gunna be hard to practice lol such a huge track. I dont think there will be many accidents here..
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG