tuning
(47 posts, started )
tuning
is it possible to make a add on or patch so the xfg and other cars can get a tuning abilty like other bumper kits and stuff like that i got now led lights and angle eyes on my xfg i made a serval great skins but i want more to tune it can some 1 make an addon like that?
:o no the game is turning into fast and furious, sounds like a good idea tho good luck
#3 - wien
Aside from the fact that this has been suggested a million times before, in what way would that make LFS a better racing simulator? This is not possible unless Scawen does it, and it would be an utter waste of his time. If you want to "tune" (when did tuning start to involve bolting more weight to your car?), there are other games that already does that pretty well.
#4 - Ian.H
......I don't know...... I see dumb people..... most of them post in this sub forum...... but worse, they don't even know that they're dumb................

Incase the OP doesn't possess the IQ to understand the above (which I highly doubt seeing as it couldn't even manage a search).. your "improvement suggestion" is crap! and would improve absolutely nothing.

You want 'need for speed', not ' live for speed'.

Regards,

Ian
I've seen more than 10 topics with the same content. Just don't wanna rice ok? NFS is for little boys, LFS is for men
Tuning? No.
*** C&P ALERT *** C&P ALERT *** C&P ALERT *** (well sort of, I can't find the original post)

Modifying the cars is pointless. Eventually, people would work out the ideal setup for each track and car and everyone would use it. Look at the number of people who use Inferno setups if you need proof that it would happen.
Therefor you end up with a field of identical cars, and guess what? That's exactly what we already have.

So how about you just drive the cars you have and I dunno, bang a metal trash can lid with your face to simulate the noise of a pointless "masseev zorst!!1111"
Quote from wien :Aside from the fact that this has been suggested a million times before, in what way would that make LFS a better racing simulator? This is not possible unless Scawen does it, and it would be an utter waste of his time. If you want to "tune" (when did tuning start to involve bolting more weight to your car?), there are other games that already does that pretty well.

+1

And I'm sure this 'tuning' Isn't what the devs want for LFS anyway

Quote from Dajmin :
So how about you just drive the cars you have and I dunno, bang a metal trash can lid with your face to simulate the noise of a pointless "masseev zorst!!1111"

Lol
As sadi before, this is a racing simulator, not a ricing simulator. You're looking for NFS.
#10 - wien
Quote from Ian.H :Incase the OP doesn't possess the IQ to understand the above (which I highly doubt seeing as it couldn't even manage a search)..

Disagreeing is one thing, but personal insults are uncalled for. What was that about?
He deserved it really. Bit of a moronic thing to post, especially with the auto-topic search...
#12 - wien
Quote from tristancliffe :He deserved it really.

I'm sure you think so. And I don't disagree with it being a stupid suggestion as such, just the over-the-top hostility that's been prominent here lately I'm objecting against. All it does is create a negative atmosphere. It's perfectly possible to handle stuff like this without calling people names. People could even *gasp* not post in topics that annoy them (I know this is a completely unrealistic idea for some people here).
Quote from Auzas :it's not THAT stupid idea, some parts would be cool...

You have a low IQ!!!111
Quote from wien :Disagreeing is one thing, but personal insults are uncalled for. What was that about?

How was that a personal insult? If he had used the search feature, there'd be no need to have made this post and he obviously failed to comprehend what the word 'improvement' means.

His post also contains no capital letters or punctuation.. something even my 11 year old has got mastered. Go figure

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and walks like a duck.........................

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Auzas :it's not THAT stupid idea, some parts would be cool...

Guy, you have clearly missed what LFS is about and what people have said in this thread.

Also please remember that LFS has been going for a long time now so all the things that you think of, suggestions, bugs or questions have probably already been posted before...........a few times.

Search is your friend.
u wish u never made this thread...
#17 - wien
Quote from Ian.H :How was that a personal insult?

In what parallel universe is calling someone stupid, implicitly or explicitly, not a personal insult?
Quote from wien :In what parallel universe is calling someone stupid, implicitly or explicitly, not a personal insult?

It was stupid to ignore the search feature, thus the poster can't be too smart.

You only have to read previous threads to know the suggestion was a stupid one to make in regards to LFS too.

Common sense is what was called for, something obviously lacking from the OP.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from wien :In what parallel universe is calling someone stupid, implicitly or explicitly, not a personal insult?

Opposite world, but opposite world could get confused with sarcasm world.
#20 - wien
Quote from Ian.H :You only have to read previous threads to know the suggestion was a stupid one to make in regards to LFS too.

Which is obviously grounds for a good tar and feathering 'round them 'ere parts. What I don't understand is what it's supposed to accomplish? Is being a mean mother****er somehow more effective than telling him the same thing nicely? If you talked to people that way in real life, you wouldn't have any teeth left.
Quote from wien :Which is obviously grounds for a good tar and feathering 'round them 'ere parts. What I don't understand is what it's supposed to accomplish? Is being a mean mother****er somehow more effective than telling him the same thing nicely?

Who's being mean? I was merely stating the obvious. It doesn't take much common sense to do a search. I don't sugar coat what I say.. unfortunately, many people can't hack that.. which isn't my problem.

Quote :If you talked to people that way in real life, you wouldn't have any teeth left.

I do (I don't treat my screen as an "anonymous shield") and only been hit once in my life.. 14 years ago (and that didn't matter how I spoke to the fella).. my teeth are fine, thanks

Regards,

Ian
#22 - wien
You walk up to complete strangers, question their intelligence and call the first thing they've said to you stupid in a fairly harsh manner? Sure you do...:rolleyes:
Quote from wien :You walk up to complete strangers, question their intelligence and call the first thing they've said to you stupid in a fairly harsh manner? Sure you do...:rolleyes:

It's been known.. normally followed quite quickly by getting out of my car. If someone says something stupid, then I'll often comment. I didn't just make a random thread calling "user x" stupid (which is where your analogy fails).. it was in response to a stupid post.

Regards,

Ian
#24 - wien
Quote from Ian.H :it was in response to a stupid post.

Then attack the post, not the poster. That's about the extent of my point here.
#25 - wien
Quote from Auzas :WTF I said some parts, not ricer complete...You're taking LFS way too seriously....

I think you'll find that was sarcasm, given the current topic and zeugnimod's posting history.

tuning
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG