The online racing simulator
A Final Word
Ok, so the season is over, personally, it has been ups and downs for me, I really enjoyed the last event, but some events have been a real trial.

A number of people have suprised me this season, some for good reasons, namely Jward for his performance over the season, and some for not so good reasons, there has been some very bad driving, some very bad language, and a fair bit of bad attitude to other drivers, both through bad driving, and through the general bad attitude of some drivers.

So to all those drivers, I emplore you to look at your own performances, and attitudes, and hopefully learn from them, and if you take nothing away from this league, just take it as a lesson.

I would like to thank DBP for the loan of the second server for season, thanks very much, I would like to thank GFresh for his admin duties on the second server when it was needed, thanks fella.

I would also like to thank a few drivers for their performances and attitudes over the season.

[GR]Evolution for his consistantly quick results that have improved over the season to give him 1st place in the championship, mauni & kamo2000 , for thier clean, fast and consistant performances, jwardy for suprising me with some good results, and the two [noobs] drivers, speedway & zeugnimod, who have taken the whole season seriously, but still seem to understand that it's "only" a game, and have managed to keep a sense of humour throughout the season, as well as being top drivers to race against.

If I haven't named you personally, it doesn't mean I think you performed badly, I just think that the above drivers shone out in this season.

So thats that, thanks all for taking the time to race with us, I would be lieing if I said it turned out the way I expected it too, it didn't, but it was still a lot of fun driving with you all.

I am not sure if we will be running another season in the MRT, but we will certainly be running leagues in the (near) future, so keep your eyes peeled.

See you on the track soon, and keep the black side down
That's a great summation of what have happened. I would love to take part of any form of AR organized racing in the future.
Quote from danowat :and the two [noobs] drivers, speedway & zeugnimod, who have taken the whole season seriously, but still seem to understand that it's "only" a game, and have managed to keep a sense of humour throughout the season, as well as being top drivers to race against.

That's actually nothing special IMO. Everybody should see it like that and most people in the league did, I think. I can't name more than three or four people who showed a really bad attitude but unfortunately those few can ruin a whole evening.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG