The online racing simulator
Drift setup
(6 posts, started )
Drift setup
I downloaded the one from team inferno for xrt, and was practicing. I actually find i lose control too easily, and spin out, rather I can control the hard track setup easier in a drift. Am I perhaps just giving to hard to do the weight transfer? or should I perhaps just use the hard track since i seem more used to that kind of feel?
Hard track is on supers but most drift setups use Norms.

It might be the set thats not good or just doesnt fit the way you drift. I'd suggest u just make your own or tweak that one a little bit to fit your drifting style. Usually the harder you tackle the harder you have to counter steer (At least thats what works for me).
i just use the rally cross setup with closer gear ratios, slightly raised suspension and road tires... it's really good to whip around in! extremely tail happy! and it gives excellent front tire grip!
i cant open the car seting file
please help its urgent...i cant oprn or save the car setup. what program do i need to have to be able to open the file?
#5 - STF
Quote from gukyman :please help its urgent...i cant oprn or save the car setup. what program do i need to have to be able to open the file?

... lfs ?
I guess the correct answer is "WinZip"?

Drift setup
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG