Yet ANOTHER Practice movie.
(13 posts, started )
very, very, very VERY LOW FPS
Fail
Hey guys, that's pretty harsh...

There are some good points to this video bar the horrible FPS at sometimes, and the broken credits.

Some nice camera angles, (try to get some more static cameras in next time) and the frist few transitions were okay. Just remember to try and keep your film in time with the music
OK, if you seem to get low fps, try to drop your resolution size so you get a stable fps for recording.

Also try adjusting the FPS recording levels on FRAPS maybe (if you use it).

There's loads of ways of getting around low FPS issues, then you can just tweak around it in the edit.

Quote from squad_e :OK, if you seem to get low fps, try to drop your resolution size so you get a stable fps for recording.

Also try adjusting the FPS recording levels on FRAPS maybe (if you use it).

There's loads of ways of getting around low FPS issues, then you can just tweak around it in the edit.

In addition:
The best way of raising FPS is to record the video at half speed, then double the speed of the clip in your video editor.
dammit >.>

I screwed this one up
Quote from OriginMP :dammit >.>

I screwed this one up

Believe me, you didn't. Just the FPS issues and the missing transitions and you'll have a pretty good video. Keep up the work and only take notice of comments that say more than one word.
Some nice drifting parts and good cam angle nice work.. just work on the contrast
I'm going to try to fix the fps and remake this movie, should be done soon.
Quote from OriginMP :dammit >.>

I screwed this one up

1 big point is that, when you render your movie. ALWAYS ask yourself shall i release it?.

If you think it's worth releasing then do it, if theres major problems like this then keep working on it.

I've worked on some videos then canceled them, due to the fact i begin to hate em.
Nice vid, but FPS are a bit bad.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG