The online racing simulator
Steering wheel
(16 posts, started )
Steering wheel
Quote from Argos :
Sorry! We've had a problem with the link you've just selected.

Oh, strange, wait a second...
EDIT:
Strange.. link wont work so I'll tell u that its a Mad Catz - Steering wheel PS3.
# The most realistic racing wheel available for the Playstation 3.

# Wrap your hands around the rubber grip wheel, attach the included lap support or table clamp, drop your foot onto the pedal and hang on!

# With ten action buttons, shift paddles, PS3 home button and 4 player indicator LED's you can take the P3 Racer to Talladega, Le Mans and a no holds barred desert rally, all in the same afternoon
Quote from Fredthebest :S earch
Playsta tion

Those 2 empty spaces are the problem. Remove them and the link works.

You could also just do this.
How the hell are they allowed to claim its the most realistic PS3 wheel??

The G25 gets that award thankyou very much
I don't know if it will be compatible with LFS. You will need a PS2 to USB adapter, or something of the sort. But I warn you, I would read some customer reviews on this thing. I've bought a few Mad Catz products and they were all made very cheaply and didn't last very long.
clicky for the best wheel thats pc compatible till the Frex wheel comes out.
Quote from Luke.S :clicky for the best wheel thats pc compatible till the Frex wheel comes out.

Yeah.. erm I'm looking for something cheap..
Quote from Fredthebest :would this be compatible with LFS?
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&langId=-1&q=STEERING+WHEEL&pp=20&c_1=1|cat_9556414|Xbox%20360|9556415
and all PS3/XBOX controllers and things are like usbs..so should work in my comp.

Link doesn't work for me. But i'll tell you what i tell everyone else.
Driving Force Pro (DFP) is the only cheap wheel worth considering.
Quote from zeugnimod :Those 2 empty spaces are the problem. Remove them and the link works.

You could also just do this.

Quote from Fredthebest :S earch?storeId=10001&langId=-1&q=STEERING+WHELL&pp=20&c_1=1|cat_9556414|Playsta tion

Quote from The Moose :Link doesn't work for me. But i'll tell you what i tell everyone else.
Driving Force Pro (DFP) is the only cheap wheel worth considering.

For the
Saitek R440 Force Feedback PC Steering Wheel

I found this review on another website:
This wheel doesnt get much press, I think mainly because people assume that a £50 wheel MUST be rubbish.

Well after all the bad press the Logitech wheels have recieved about the pedal problems, I decided to get this one instead, its only £50 if it turns out to be bad its not too much to lose.

I was AMAZED!! the feedback is far better than expected & because the wheel is lighter you actually feel more subtle effects that are lost in the heavier wheels.

Ive had this for about 3 years now & its as good as the day it was purchased, I believe Saitek use optical pots which is VASTLY better than analogue pots.

I would encourage anyone to try this wheel, I love mine, there is only one downside to this wheel, the cheap look of it, the style is hardly something to show off about, it looks CHEAP!! but the main thing is its NOT cheap at all, its a joy to use & is RELIABLE!!!

I belived Saitek have an R660 which on paper is identical but at last it looks COOL!! more like a real wheel.

EDIT: IS IT COMPATIBLE WITH LFS?
Every pc compatible wheel is also compatible with lfs...

greetz

der butz (rgt pro ftw!)
-
(Gedokas) DELETED by Gedokas
yes, the R440 is compatible with LFS. it was my first wheel. but fir £50 you could look for a DFP.

Steering wheel
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG