The online racing simulator
Every week i clean my room.
(49 posts, started )
Yep, your right, mini-monk here!

Every Friday i clean my room, the order of cleaning is like this:
Putting things away to their places, clothes, items etc.
Cleaning floor with vacuum cleaner
and finally i defeat the dust in my room: that includes table, speaker, wheel, monitor, mouse, computer and various other places around my room.

I have followed that routine every Friday and man it makes me glad to see clean room. Right now i finished my cleaning and dust once again raises the white flag

So how's your room?
I come home and yell at the wife, "Why didn't you clean the house this time?!?!"

works best with a wife that doesnt understand your countries language and never had a chance to learn how to read all this heretical communist liberal atheistic feminist propaganda
I don't have a room, I have a house. We tend to clean up as we go though.

But back when I lived at home my room never really got that untidy because my PC and guitar were about all I used

[Edit:
That actually reads like a blatant f*cking lie. I'm a messy bugger. I TRY to pick stuff up behind me, but I usually end up forgetting and while one or two things is okay, the big pile it turns into isn't. My gf is the reason I can see the carpet ]
If it wasn't for my missus, my house would be a s**thole, I am probably the most untidy person in the world.
We clean when one of us can't stand the filth any longer. It usually happens every month or two, and we do the whole house.

Life's too short.
hmm, is that a piece of carpet?
Oh, it ain't. Nevermind.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Yep, your right, mini-monk here!

and finally i defeat the dust in my room: that includes table, speaker, wheel, monitor, mouse, computer and various other places around my room.

I have followed that routine every Friday and man it makes me glad to see clean room. Right now i finished my cleaning and dust once again raises the white flag

So how's your room?

Tidy-freak! I give it maybe 6 months before the police fight through the pile of bodies and drag the gun out of your cold, dead hands...

Me and the Mrs are both really messy. It'll probably (hopefully) change when we eventually have kids, but for now we're happy for things to be a bit untidy. I'd rather have an averagely tidy house and more free time than a completely tidy one and spend all day tidying. Law of diminishing returns innit.
I'm a creative, order and neatness is a faschist ideal. My bedroom I goto to sleep and get changed, that's it. My computer room is messy as any creatives work space should be. The communual parts of the house are kept tidy by my sister.

My important papers are filed under the ABC system...
Archive (unsorted)
Bin
Current (in a pile or in handbag)

My files on the computer are werever they first appeared, usually the desktop.

I can't cook to save my life either.

Yet somebody loves me, so I must be good at something
#10 - JTbo
Quote from mrodgers :I come home and yell at the wife, "Why didn't you clean the house this time?!?!"

Yeah, that is it, then I remember I live alone and start doing stuff in computer forgetting that I should been cleaning.

Then at some point I found out that there is visible dust everywhere and then I may get enough strength to spend day at cleaning, but that is very rare. It is more often I pay my mum and she spends day cleaning my mess while I'm at work, it is really part of her job as she has own company (only 1 person company, very small), which does such things, also some healthcare stuff like massage and such. Home service it is called in finnish, don't know english version.
Haha, I think I've found a soulmate, Becky

Quote from Becky Rose :the ABC system...
Archive (unsorted)
Bin
Current (in a pile or in handbag)

I love this especially..
Quote from Becky Rose :My files on the computer are werever they first appeared, usually the desktop.

i really miss my fw900 for its 1920*1200 desktop 1280*960 just gets cluttered to quickly
another good measure of ones pc cleanliness is the blubb-blah-misc : descriptive-folder-name ratio
Tidyness is for the weakly minded. Or those who are to lazy to search.

I rarely "tidy up" more than just a quick "put everything in the closest drawer and switch on the vacuum cleaner and wiggle it about a bit"...
Also, it's a scientifically proven fact that everything strives to be at the most chaotic state. Thus, cleaning is futile.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Also, it's a scientifically proven fact that everything strives to be at the most chaotic state. Thus, cleaning is futile.

Hahaha. That's a brilliant excuse!
Quote from Crashgate3 :Haha, I think I've found a soulmate, Becky

I love this especially..

Crashgate likes to keep documents/letters in his HANDBAG???

As an ex-serviceman, I had neatness/tidyness/cleanliness drummed/beaten into me over a long 5 year period.

(it took me all of 26 hours to break the habit )
Quote from mrodgers :I come home and yell at the wife, "Why didn't you clean the house this time?!?!"

Nah, I lied. My wife is constantly picking up and cleans as in dusting once a week. Once or sometimes twice a year she scrubs the walls and stuff (aka. spring cleaning).

It's the 4 year old that is the messy one right now. We clean up the living room and no more than 15 minutes later, it is littered with toys again. These things hurt when you step on them. She has probably at least 50 of them that get dumped on the floor.......

i try not to tidy up too much,.. I know where everything is when its messy... (wierd huh...!)

but a massive cleanout every 6 months or so does the trick.. lasts 3 days and then its a mess for the following 6 months
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Yep, your right, mini-monk here!

So how's your room?

Can you come clean my house please. And while your here could you bring a long range CCTV camera and Slash proof tires. And can you wire the CCTV and fix my LFS. lol
My place is awfully dusty, I normally don`t clean it more than at 2 times each month, of course I take out garbage and clean cloths etc, but dust cleaning is only 1-2 times each month. Don`t look good hehe.
Hehe, well yeah i can't help it, i just must clean it, today I also cleaned dust around TV, oh it was awful...but now it's clean and everyone's happy
Quote from franky500 :i try not to tidy up too much,.. I know where everything is when its messy... (wierd huh...!)

but a massive cleanout every 6 months or so does the trick.. lasts 3 days and then its a mess for the following 6 months

+1
Quote from Shotglass :works best with a wife that doesnt understand your countries language and never had a chance to learn how to read all this heretical communist liberal atheistic feminist propaganda

Shotglass ,ive worked in Thailand and the Philippines and their woman come pretty close to the ideal u describe.
As long as u dont cheat on them at least..else u might wake up willyless one morning, something our so called emancipated women would never dare.

edit for ontopicness : i am a chaotic person i guess ,my desk is a mess (well according to others) and so is my room. The only things i have order in are my wallet and keys..always know where they are.
As anecdote, my mum "messed out" my schoolbackpack once because it was so messy...but when i had to search for my books in school it took me ages to find anything. In my own mess i always know where each and every thing is for some reason. Needless to say i was quite annoyed with it and told my mum to never do that again...i was so mad i still remember it today:uglyhamme
I prefer the 3 step process:
1) Make a mess
2) Realize you have girls coming over
3) Tidy like mad til 5:00 AM, and then sleep, and then realize that you can't stay awake.
I have my mom for these things

(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG