The online racing simulator
The Car that made the GAME XR GT Turbo XRT
(36 posts, closed, started )
Quote from MiniVan :Im so proud of you, I have mad respect for you now. by the way if you tired to block out you e-mail you might wanna check again mr. *removed*not bashing you just might wanna be safer from spam.

I kept my email in there so you have proof that its actually screencapped from my computer.

Spambots can't pic up emails off of pictures...but they can if you type it into text like you didjust then >.>

Quote from MiniVan :you can lick a dodus.

Why? Because you got me mixed up with the OP?
Quote from Klutch :I kept my email in there so you have proof that its actually screencapped from my computer.

Spambots can't pic up emails off of pictures...but they can if you type it into text like you didjust then >.>

Why? Because you got me mixed up with the OP?

That better sweetheart? I'ts like using an e-condom but safer.
Quote from MiniVan :That better sweetheart? I'ts like using an e-condom but safer.

Yes it is.
Quote from BUZ :WTF Why would the people at LFS HQ, take the XRT TURBO Out of the demo?

Biggest mistake they have made ever..........

PROOF IS IN THE SERVERS

The XR is weak no grunt no fun!

PEOPLE AT LFS YOU STUFFED THIS ONE UP!!!

Please write back ad tell us what you think..

THANKS

U think if u cry here in forums that u want XRT back to demo, it helps? No they wont put XRT back to demo and if there would be a XRT in demo then u never gonna buy S2 because drift,race and drift in demo u can do it for years...Well i played demo almost a year.
its not problem to me. I love FBM and XRT. XRT took out but we got another good car. well thats true that XRG ''the grammy'' is very slow and ugly. But get a licence...all your problems solved.
I remember when i started playing LFS, I never would have guessed that I would get enough money to buy it. Of course it was about 5 years back. I don't quite understand the whole "I have a S2 License and you don't so you SUCK" mentality but whatever floats your boat I guess. Id go on and say mind your business about why people haven't bought it but that would just get ignored anyways so I'm going to save my breathe. Id say this would be a good time to close the topic
Quote from MijnWraak :Its probably because it took him a couple months just to figure out how to get here and write the damned message.

Demoers in general don't contribute to our community. How bout we only give them the XRG and make it offline? and make it so they only get 6 hours of play? How would you like that? Be greatful that you even get a demo.

Some people >_>

Not all S2 users contribute that much either. Some are right ****'s and get some surge of eliteness once in posession of an S2 licence and jump on the bash-a-demo-a-day bandwagon, -weak. How does insulting people and throwing negativity about help anything? Forums are to help, inform and share ideas. Not to satisfy problems with egos.

FWIW: If I hadn't got to test LFS in an online situation, I would probably not have experienced its great online aspect and might never have bought it. I would have needed more than 6 hours to get good racing in a pack of cars to see how well it performs in multiplayer. A bit hard to test online play when your last and the pack are a dot on the horizon. The The free online demo mode is a great way to hook in new buyers so they can see how LFS performs over the internet. Removing on-line play from demo probably will not help sales.

@BUZ.
They took out the XRT because too many people were just using demo for months on end using XRT. If you want to play LFS for months on end you should really pay for it. It doesn't take 12 months+ to figure out if LFS is worth buying. IMHO it's well worth the money and S2 is still cheaper than a NEW PC game or PS2,3/360 game. Plus, LFS only gets better as time goes on.

Thanks.
Basically. if you wish to have the XRT Bad enough to take your time, make a rant and make yourself look like a childish fool, you should just buy S2. If i were a dev, you would have a choice of 2 cars, One track and no online play, be happy with what you have.
boo freaking hoo... here's a quarter.. call someone who cares.

Buy the damn game if you want your beloved XRT back, otherwise stop complaining.

Kanzai is right, you guys are already damn lucky enough to have online play...
#36 - SamH
I mon close dis thread.

I don't think it's elitist or any such crap to react loudly to an opening post like this. I remember once when someone tried to start a campaign to get all the demo drivers to stop playing LFS for a day, to teach the devs a lesson for some change or other, once upon a time. Can't remember why that was, now.. but it was quite funny.

Supporters of LFS are people who buy the game, not people who play the demo. The only way to support the continuing development of LFS is to actually invest in a licence for it.

If you intend to buy the game, then you intend to become a supporter of LFS. Until you actually do that, though, you're not. I'm afraid there's no other way to cut that cake. If you like it, buy it. But actually DO it, don't talk about it forever.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG