The online racing simulator
What is skid pad for?
(13 posts, started )
What is skid pad for?
I've been thinking on it for a while, then I decided to turn to you...
What is it for? For drifting around and around? Or what?!
For driving round at constant speed to measure lateral accelerations, roll angles and slip angles whilst honing a setup (or testing part of a setup).
or for autocross layuots.
too bad it isnt really used for that
My first meters on skid pad was on a CTRA server with its layout. It was pretty funny though
It is also used by some car reviewers like MotorVision
It's for playing Sumo.
It's for putting down skid marks.
Quote from thisnameistaken :It's for playing Sumo.

Another time where I have ridden the ROFLcopter

But actually, it would be a pretty good idea to be able to play Sumo on that area. I'm surprised nobody has tried to implemtent it!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :actually, it would be a pretty good idea to be able to play Sumo on that area. I'm surprised nobody has tried to implemtent it!

They have!

It's good fun, except you end up playing with [noobs], who all suck (at LFS, and as people).
Quote from thisnameistaken :They have!

Yup, I hung out for an hour or so when they were still setting the insim all up. Great fun. My (then) 6 year old daughter even had a few runs there.

Quote :It's good fun, except you end up playing with [noobs], who all suck (at LFS, and as people).

Hey now, wait a minute! They don't all su...... Oh, sorry, was thinking of a different team
Quote from thisnameistaken :It's good fun, except you end up playing with [noobs], who all suck (at LFS, and as people).

Oh, that's what the guys meant, when they said that even though you are not in our team, you are a [noob] at heart. :lovies3d:
#13 - th84
Quote from thisnameistaken :They have!

It's good fun, except you end up playing with [noobs], who all suck (at LFS, and as people).

We love you too, Kev.

Quote from Meagan :Hey now, wait a minute! They don't all su...... Oh, sorry, was thinking of a different team

Damn Americans... always got something smart-ass to say.

What is skid pad for?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG