The online racing simulator
Whats the difference = S1 and S2
Hello

I will purchase a licence

The S1 licence is not to expensife but the S2 is very expensive

What's the difference ? more Cars ?? more add-ons ???

Thank you
Difference is the cars and the tracks. And also there aren't many S1 servers, while there are TONS of S2 servers to drive at.

http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents - at the top S1, at the bottom S2 content
More cars,More tracks, There is very less ppl playing S1...Il suggest S2
*edit*
All posted at same time but im slowest

This page shows you the difference between the licenses http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents

Also there are not many S1 servers around so your best to go with S2 if you can afford it.
The biggest froblem for you will be poor S1 drivers amount.

The best for you, buy S2 not S1.
Yeah but I don't have enough money... juste 30€ :S
S2 is only 35 euro cant you just borrow 5?
Quote from RAM0011 :Yeah but I don't have enough money... juste 30€ :S

Then purchase S1, try the game, play on CTRA and keep saving for S2
Ask your mom, dad, granny, friends? Sell something.
S2 is not expensive.. its CHEAP considering what you get in terms of quality and upgrades/patches.

Other games cost as much and more, especially those dumbass PSX games and such.

LFS is very affordable. If YOU cant afford it, it doesnt mean its expensive. Oh yeah, save up!! Its worth it!
No one seems to realize that expense/cheap is releated to individual financial situations. To someone making $4 million a year, a $500,000 house is cheap. To someone who doesn't have a job or has more important commitments, $50 can be quite a lot of money.

LFS is WORTH it, that doesn't mean it is cheap for everyone. Finding a 1966 AC Cobra SC427 for $75,000 is worth it because it is actually worth much much more than that. Doesn't make it cheap to buy a $75,000 item because expense is all directly relative to ones income.
how get S1 working..
Hey everyone I'm having a problem with setting up my s1 lisense. I alread purchased it and it automatically bumped me up from demo racer. how do i set it up in the game because it keeps telling me i may not be connected to the internet or may be a firewall issue. I just want to know if this is a common problem. Do i need to purchase the S1 and the S2 lisense in order for this to work?

Any kind of help or advise would be appreciated
Thanks Ross
You do not need to purchase S2 for this to work, it has to work with S1. But I don't know what else to say, you get those errors when you try to unlock? Can you connect to any demo servers?
Make sure your firewall is set up to let LFS access the internet, which it needs to do to validate your account. Then click "Unlock LFS" on the main menu screen and away you go.
Make sure that it is all ok with your anti-virus.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG