The online racing simulator
Unfortunetly for plehto i did not forget about the qual, but it would have been nice to have internet to take part. My whole area was down
I'll try to find out from the ISP if it was just this one ocasion, or if it's gona become a habit.

L.E. Thank you baSh0r for the big help and i would like to ask if we can use the server for the next quali and for the race as well, so we can get this out of the way.
No Problem, we can use it for this whole race, including the actual race. But after that the server is going to be ended, its just a present from a league
updated driver line up for n1Racing

#74 - n1Racing - FZR

J. Silvo - J.s.S - FIN
H. Salmén - Stilo- - FIN

#75 - n1Racing - UFR

T. Lepola - seme - FIN
J. Toikka - Psilok - FIN
i won't be there on Friday i assume but my mate mustang makes the admin, i upload screens right after qualifign
Server is the same as for the first qual session and it's open.
Qualifign 2
Attached images
LFSGTR5_Q2.jpg
I will update to first post with the grid tomorrow afternoon/evening
Our gt2 driver had a connection issue and unluckily couldn't take part in the quali. They'll start at the back of the grid and take part in the race if that's ok.
Of course it's ok, if he can get the connection fixed and be able to race normaly
scoop, admin pw working now, i configure the server for sunday, tomorrow, thanks
#58 LFSLA
GT1 XRR

francoregattasc, F. Zegatti, Argentina
Diego fr, R. Diego, Argentina
locovich, R. Dario, Argentina
Hey guys, Server is running and you can have your training on it. Have Fun
Hi! MUSTANG HAS NO NET,AND HE CAN'T RACE TODAY!!!
thank you very very much for that information, that saved my life

New lineup:

Teaminferno GT2 UFR:

M. Golombeck (bash0r)
R. Mooney (bawbag)
Scoop could you please take care of K. Dremljuga? He's driving as if he never drove before, caused hairy situations and almost crashes + position losses for our team and others, stopped counting after 5 occasions.....
Why is #59 driving around with the horn blasting?
Sorry for the situations i caused. Had serious problems with setup which is totally messed up + wheel started fooling.

I'm appologizyng in front on n1Racing for the collision i caused in S-curve before 2nd sector and also in front of other racers in some blue flag situations.

I'm totally responsible for this and i'm sorry.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Sorry Scoop,

33 - TPS
M.Hoffmann (lfsw: "T-o-D Zoom") has I-net probs and cant drive

Hope its not a Prob, we are not sure at the Rules....

Race will be finished by
H.Thelen (lfsw: "Big.H")
P.Dreisbach (lfsw: "paXton")

33 - TPS
It should be no problem
No probleme at all
Race has ended, replay will be posted, i will run the replay later this week to get the standings

ETA on standings: 1 week
Quote from baSh0r :thank you very very much for that information, that saved my life

New lineup:

Teaminferno GT2 UFR:

M. Golombeck (bash0r)
R. Mooney (bawbag)

Nothing personal to any of the individuals involved, but allowing this is quite absurd. I understand somebody might not be able to race, but it most certainly shouldn't be allowed to replace that person with a ringer from an other team.
Especially as the replacement is one of the fastest drivers around, considerably faster than any driver the team could've fielded from within their own ranks.

If this goes unpunished, we'll just have a bunch of moe drivers driving the last race. Therefore i think disqualifying GT2 car #03 is the right course of action.

Only the drivers signed up for the season should be allowed to race. Exceptions can be made if the team has members who joined after the sign-up.
+1
Agree also, it's not fair to others.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG