The online racing simulator
When a Subaru meets a snowboarder!
Awesome video!
Beautiful
I love that song. Classic Primus.
Subaru = pwn
Gotta love Subaru's
That's why I like Subarus! What a sound, dude!
I bet it was a lot of fun, and the video is pefect with the music.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
NICE stuff lol..

I snowboard...

Love it man!

I just wonder if he meant to get that close when spraying the guy with snow.....
Quote from Bawbag :I just wonder if he meant to get that close when spraying the guy with snow.....

Sure not! He was just lucky BTW he's still lucky to have a Sub
Anyone knows the way i could download this video to the hard drive?
I think Firefox allows you to download movies like this, as with youtube ones aswell.

I think it's a plugin though, i've never actually tried it.
I posted this in the Racing Video thread and no one replied

I love it
I gotta love this movie keb Block does what ive always wanted to do

Scare the crap out of people on ski and snowboard hill
Quote from Boris Lozac :Anyone knows the way i could download this video to the hard drive?

In Firefox, if you type about:cache?device=disk in the address bar, you should be able to find the video somewhere there - and then you can right click and save. It takes a bit of looking though. Also, you don't want to right click on the first link. Click on that, and it will bring you to a page detailing that object, and present you with another link - which is the one on which you should right-click and select Save As.
Looks like an 07 WRX
#19 - Jakg
Quote from Stang70Fastback :In Firefox, if you type about:cache?device=disk in the address bar, you should be able to find the video somewhere there - and then you can right click and save. It takes a bit of looking though. Also, you don't want to right click on the first link. Click on that, and it will bring you to a page detailing that object, and present you with another link - which is the one on which you should right-click and select Save As.

Even when it's embedded in a flash video player?!
I'm fairly certain that I've saved files that were embedded in a flash player that way...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG