The online racing simulator
Bug
(10 posts, started )
Bug
Guys...right now i have a bug that has encounterd before but just restarted it and it worked fine...Now i dont have any winamp and orter progs opend but i cant get rid of this!...Dont say i will have to download it again?

http://shrani.si/f/2I/4x/3WRdm6AE/sss.png
Emm...? strange....
A restart usually fixes this problem - if it's persistent, you should probably update your graphics drivers.
I have the newest Updates, and restarting doesnt help...
sometimes the "newest" drivers are bad - so if you just updated that then I would suggest rolling back... However that isn't always the case... Is it only on this menu or is it on all interfaces? Maybe the font textures got deleted : /
Well, I can assure you it has something to do with your graphics card, redownloading LFS will not solve the problem. Maybe you actually need older drivers? Especially for nVidia cards the newest drivers are often not the best choice if your card is a bit older.
I used to have that quite frequently with my x700 pro. And once it got all boxy, only way to get rid of it was to reboot my computer.

I was using the latest drivers back then.

With my 8800GTS I haven't encountered this bug yet. *knocks wood*
I believe this tells your your computer is a pile of crap
ill try...but all the suddenly it was back to normal and then i click a server and there was the bug...
Joseph--i know this for 3 years now yea, so buy me a newer one
Once I had the same problem... I updated my VGA driver and the problem was solved

Bug
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG