The online racing simulator
Clean Fun Casual Racing
(11 posts, started )
Clean Fun Casual Racing
Hey all, I purchased lfs awhile ago but never played it all that much as online racing was so bad due to people crashing and not racing clean. Any recommendations of a league or group that has a decent population with clean racers for the casual person. I am not any good but would still like clean racing and joining random online servers is not where thats at it appears, I am located in the US.
I recommend the CTRA servers. Their usually clean and when their not well just report the person who has done something which is not aloud. Most of the time I dont have much trouble.

Conedodgers should have pretty clean racing but I havent been there too much.

So yeah try CTRA if you didnt yet.
#3 - _ak

You might be right about higher level CTRA servers. But CTRA SS1 is total mess

Popular servers are often packed with newbies but you could try to find time period when all kids go to bed and situation gets much better.
+1 for ctra.
maybe a bit too fast for you but often clean.
if some1 crashes you, report him
i think you should try to get in the beginnners cup
If you want some casual fox racing try team ka racing server
Quote from _ak :-1

You might be right about higher level CTRA servers. But CTRA SS1 is total mess

Popular servers are often packed with newbies but you could try to find time period when all kids go to bed and situation gets much better.

So stay away from single seater then

I recommend you to try CTRA Race 1 server. Mostly there is nice people there, of course, there is allways ****s around, but as people say, report them and their gone.
Hello and welcome. If your looking for casual racing, our team hosts a friendly race "almost" every sunday nights at 8:30 est. on the Chops Racing server. Details can be found here. http://chops.myfreeforum.org/forum2.php

You could also look into a North American based league here. http://www.lfs-lota.net/index.php

There are casual races as well as series events. If your looking for clean and fun racing then i recommend taking a look at these possibilities.

Enjoy
#8 - _ak
I like single seaters FOX and FO8
Redline is fun after 10pm by GMT, I have clean races here around 10-11pm
Quote from Elderado :There are casual races as well as series events. If your looking for clean and fun racing then i recommend taking a look at these possibilities.

Enjoy

I'll vouch for both of these links provided by Elderchop there. LOTA is a collection of some of the best, friendliest, and cleanest teams and individuals of North America. And the folks from Chops are included in with that, thus visiting their site and server will surely net you the same results since everyone with common thoughts stick together.

I'll have to check your Sunday night event out, Elder. I haven't been doing much with racing lately. Haven't had a whole lot of time lately. Haven't been on the LOTA site for a while either.
Have a look at gentlefoot.com
Quote from Stefani24 :i think you should try to get in the beginnners cup

You'd be very welcome.

See my sig for more details.

We're full ATM, but if you go on the reserve list - you're almost guarenteed to race as not many seem to turn up

Clean Fun Casual Racing
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG