The online racing simulator
Interior Gauges
(44 posts, started )
Interior Gauges
Hi, I know allot of people posted topics about gauges for outside view. I was wondering if people could post interior gauge setups? here 2 I got for a example
http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sdsadsdyf6.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guage2yx3.jpg
I have seen a few people ask for stuff like this before, but now that we actually have a program to do it could people start making sweet interior gauges for everyone? those are 2 that I fitted in my xrt, I don't know anything about this stuff and I am even impressed with the ones I did, I could only picture what the computer smart people can do...
please don't post things saying "oh this is gay"or"ricer" I am sure allot of people would be interested in this, so if your not please don't comment.
the first is from nr2k3, right?
I have no idea, my friend sent me a pack full of differnt gauge pics, all I did was use the program to make them the size i wanted, place them in right spot and then fit the needle to work proper inside gauge, or set rev light to come on proper time. heres a youtube vid of one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8oiVFMqyIo
That vid is of a tweaked XRG, my gauges are meant for xrt so when I put a turbo on the xrg it has a bit to much psi for the gauge, maybe around 16psi? i dono, but anyway other then that when you use them for the car you make them for they work perfect.
and here is two of me drifting the xrt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0sR3Mk12j4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92RVW5tcBAA
Analog gauges Ferrari F430
That would be awesome =) so far I have only messed with the xr car's but something like that would be perfect for the fz5
Just w8 the dev complete the GTR cars , and w8 if the Mod creators can do somethin

But it would be cool if we can get that gauges in any car on the dassboard
I'm working on it, will make a background because of the reflections. I have worked hours to make my gauge, but it goes op to 12. I found this on the web, I might use it.

this one is from the F430 Scuderia

I will make the first for FZ50, anyone else can make the Scuderia version for FZ50 GTR
WOW, this is awesome. nice work! I like it very much and it's good work. Takes FZ5 back to fav. car!
Quote from liveforspeedskins.tk :Once its finished, I do not think it will be hard to replicate this:
http://static.blogo.it/autoblo ... rrari_f430_scuderia_1.jpg

Here the result so far:

Wow great work man, that is perfect! I like the background, is it hard to do that? I wouldnt mind making a background for the gauges I got, I been away for a few days, ill be back later today and ill try and figure out how to post the gauges i made so people can download. If you guys have finished gauge's please post up so everyone can download, and hopefully people will keep working on them to make more for all the lfs cars
Quote from sasrollo :wow looks pretty sweet, i have fitted some gauges to my car but the needles are off centre with the gauge do you know how to fix this?

tnx

Hey, I had the same problem with some gauges, I had a few I couldnt get to work right even if I fited in the right place, not sure why like I said before I am noob to this kind of stuff, but for the gauge you want to change the needle, there should be something like
(RPM)
Pos= Y 100, x 100

then under should be like pos2= y 100, x 100, its not actually called pos2, im not at home so i forget what its called, but the one under should be what controlls the position of the gauge needle. Hopefully this helps lol. If not post your gauges I am sure someone would be willing to try and fix it, I would be glad to when im home later tonight.
tnx bud i got it working now. i have been trying everything gor the past 2 days trying to get them needles in the right place lol tnx alot.
I may be slightly blind, but where do you get this mod from?
yea...i would also like to know where to get this from. thanx

-George
liveforspeedskins.tk , this is the man wich has done this he has modded the interior gauges to fit them in the FZ5^^ Great work, by a great man :P
Ferrari F430 Guage for FZ50 GTR
Ferrari F430 Guage for FZ50 GTR, I think it will also fit the FZ50.

Made for 1440x900 with 100' FOV.

Please report if you can get it working allright. The revs are not 100% correct because of the smaller angle between 0 and 1000 RPM, you could change the min angle but then the needle will be beyond (right of) 0 when stalling engine.

I will not use it my self because:
  • I am used to the look-to-apex effect.
  • I can not get it working with Momoleds and CSR.
  • I am used to see the wheel while driving
Hopefully riskredruM will one day make it possible to add a wheel texture on top of the gauges that rotates with the movement of the real LFS wheel. I do have the Ferrari wheels in hires
Attached images
FZR_gauge_FerrariF430.jpg
Attached files
FZR_F430_1440x900_FOV100.zip - 220.8 KB - 934 views
Thanks for the link
Quote from liveforspeedskins.tk :Ferrari F430 Guage for FZ50 GTR, I think it will also fit the FZ50.

Made for 1440x900 with 100' FOV.

Please report if you can get it working allright. The revs are not 100% correct because of the smaller angle between 0 and 1000 RPM, you could change the min angle but then the needle will be beyond (right of) 0 when stalling engine.

I will not use it my self because:
  • I am used to the look-to-apex effect.
  • I can not get it working with Momoleds and CSR.
  • I am used to see the wheel while driving
Hopefully riskredruM will one day make it possible to add a wheel texture on top of the gauges that rotates with the movement of the real LFS wheel. I do have the Ferrari wheels in hires

Works awesome, I had to ajust everything a bit, i think because I dont use 1440x900, thats probably why I have had troubles with any other ones I tried to download. I got everything to work in the end, just had to fit everything proper for my setup, fantastic work, ill be using this for fz from now on. Also btw, I changed RPM min angle to -170.0 and max angle to 9500.0, RPM is dead on perfect
Quote from gPiOrzeL :?
I have full ver. but i don't like going online, and i just created acount...
So how to put them on?:/

If you have the full version, then why are you a demo user?
Quote from gPiOrzeL :I have just created acount because i had problem with this
all clear to u now??

Not really...you have a demo account, yet you have the full game...

Unless of course, you have an un-used S2 account...in which case you should use it...
Quote from liveforspeedskins.tk :

Sorry, but the movement of the LFS wheel are not included in the Outgauge Pack. No Chance yet.
Quote from gPiOrzeL :God deam... can someone answer me??

I have just created acount because i had problem with this
all clear to u now??

i hear burning banana. :bananadea

Interior Gauges
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG