The online racing simulator
EpicS Trailor..\\\
(44 posts, started )
EpicS Trailor..\\\
for a first - not bad, but one and the same camera angle gets boring really fast, and audio crossfading should be done more gently...
Black and white all the time will get boring soon enough, and effects alone can not save the video, you should put in some serious action to make the viewers go wow...

You're getting there, at least there is some effort put into it, and the editing of the footage was ok-ish...

only thing I can recommend - try to copy Top Gear camera angles as a training, in while you will be able to tell what looks good, what doesnt, and low FOV is also good
cheers squid, will work on it more next time.
just neva used vegas b4 or the replay stuff in lfs.
no idea how that shit works

lfsnoob, the question u should be asking is
what is vagina [=
LFSnoob why do you comment if you have nothing good to say? stop being a hater you little kid...immature plate? whats a vagina? learn to spell lil kid, it anoys me when people put effort into something then some loser has to come along and hate on it. btw dont even comment me back lfsnoob i dont wanna hear it from some lil 15 year old bya.
Nice video What program you use for that effects?
#6 - rroos
Well to me I have to say good video for a 1st time

And for saying immature plate, still a virgin i see yes?
Lol lfsnoob emoskunt isnt a 10 year old.

Nice vid but music transfer needs to go smoother and more camera angles and harder music
@noob:
talk about beeing childish huh?
noob.
read a post above urs by squid.
a guy whos really good. saying pos n neg shit

u just bitched like the bitch u r.
n please dont post here again.
yes im scared dont pwn me okai.

cheers lil one
first of all "lfsn00b" i spell your noob name wrong because i didn't use the #0? stfu lol, also do you know how to spell vagina? another thing, I know how to spell "BYE" its not hard, you may impress your self by thinking you can spell. I said bya in a slang way. Its funny how you say to me " make sure to check spelling" over a number complication and a slang word such as bya, how about you check how to spell criticism you stupid " little " kid lol, gtfo.
Whoa whoa whoa... What did LFSN00b say that deserved that kind of ridicule? Yes, he only pointed out negative points, but it was nothing that we haven't seen before from the likes of Squidhead ( ) and others. What if he hadn't been 14 years old? What if he had been... say... 20? Would you still be acting like this? Pfft, I think not.

I think the age-ist comments crossed the line - you've nicely highlighted a problem with society there. That's another story.

You provoked him with your immature comments, everyone, so what did you expect? Pretty rubbish attitudes all round really. Well done everybody for another successful day on the LFS Forums. Keep it up.

As for the video - meh... see Squid's comment.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Yes, he only pointed out negative points, but it was nothing that we haven't seen before from the likes of Squidhead

I'm actually really surprised to see that kind of LFSn00b bashing for something I call "gently pointing at their mistakes so they can learn"

I really want to know what would happen if I was in a bad mood when I posted my comment
squid was it that bad?

altho considering ur other comments 2 others
this1 was the cutest from u i must say..

<3
I like it but the black and white makes it a little boring. Maybe put the colors at the drift itself kinda like it shines.

As for the number plate, I wont comment on that or ill be stuck in this probably never ending war. I was expecting to see that kind of comments however when I saw it.

Also did you make it emo or did Tarcal?
i did. tarcal comented on this as it was made. so many thanks 2 him.

and black n white = best photography, thought it try it here.
not good with camera yet. looks alot better in acctualy size.
much cleaner, details n the gloss.
but next will be colour i guess.

as 4 a numberplate...
vagina plays a big role in our lifes. u can b sad depressed n dream about it as people do. n they are the people who say my plate is immature. get used it 2 vagina changes lifes. its a strong word.
almsot as strong as love
ok, i was kinda gettin into that.

Maybe you shoud've added more cut-aways, some more angles.

Over-all its a nice start.

Quote from emoskunt :squid was it that bad?

To be brutally honest - not bad for a first time, but i wouldn't find the strenght to watch the entire movie if it was the same and lasted around 3 minutes....

If I watch a movie completely it's either got something special and interesting, or is flawless, or suck so hard that I just forget how to use the power button on my computer in shock...

so your's isnt any of those things Im afraid...

Also - LFSn00b is right, plus he pointed out the details that could destroy your rep as a mature person in an instant (like the license plate)

Quote from emoskunt :squid was it that bad?
1 was the cutest from u i must say..
<3

EEEEW, get away from me, Im happily divorced!
thnx squad_e.

ye wasnt concentrating on drifting o.O more the edit side lol. only 3 corners in the whole thing ey.

and squid,
sif im not hot :S
Movie is alright. add my msn and ill give it a try to edit your vid
jtuneddrifter@hotmail.com

I really liked the ending effects, water effect, zoom... etc
worst video ive ever seen...

EDIT: ...ever

(this was a joke, please dont anyone else get worked up over this post)
Come on nisskid.Its her first try.

Overall i think it was good for a first.Start messing around with some camera angles and some effects.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Come on nisskid.Its her first try.

If he's a she, then my apologies incase I said something wrong...
Quote from squidhead :If he's a she, then my apologies incase I said something wrong...

Did the picture and her racername not give you a clue?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Did the picture and her racername not give you a clue?

I took that as a regular Emo behaviour and looks, and the location (with your GF) pointed me into thinking she's a HE

EpicS Trailor..\\\
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG