The online racing simulator
What are the use of the bigger CTRA dials in my profile?
I've never been sure what the big dials are underneath the heading Current Rankings. Below them are another set which show the needle reflecting your % complete in each license... yet the bigger ones always seem static. Are these redundant now or just not working?
#2 - J@tko
Quote from yeager :I've never been sure what the big dials are underneath the heading Current Rankings. Below them are another set which show the needle reflecting your % complete in each license... yet the bigger ones always seem static. Are these redundant now or just not working?

I think that they point to your actual licence.

Copper on left, platinum on right.

I think - not sure tho.
#3 - Jakg
Rankings - ie out of the top 100 (i think)
#4 - SamH
Overall licence progress is the larger dial.. so mine is about 1/4 full on the CTRA licence because, in terms of points I'm only about 1/4 the way to Titanium.
Quote from SamH :Overall licence progress is the larger dial.. so mine is about 1/4 full on the CTRA licence because, in terms of points I'm only about 1/4 the way to Titanium.

Gotcha, might wanna add an AltText to those images to make it a little clearer. Being right at the bottom of everything mine look pretty inactive
#6 - SamH
Quote from yeager :Gotcha, might wanna add an AltText to those images to make it a little clearer. Being right at the bottom of everything mine look pretty inactive

Good idea! Done!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG