The online racing simulator
Dont call us noobs!
(22 posts, closed, started )
Dont call us noobs!
Hey im the leader of THeJOKeRz yall probaly dont know us were new, but if yall hear rumors bout us plzzzzz dont believe them its not true this guy wanted to try to get the jokerz and [BT1] together but i said yes but when i wuz on it they started callin [BT1] noobs and stuff and when i heard that i didnt want 2 be a BT1 and 2 day we told him that we didnt want to join teams and i think he might be mad but dont believe the rumors were not noobs ive had the team for like a year. And if you hear anything else just ignore them plzzz.
Well u can visit are site at www.freewebs.com/jokerzdrifting

- M@Tt
:dnfnoob:

Have these for free- .......... Insert in your post as needed.
Oh god...

:dnfnoob:
#4 - Woz
yeh but no but yeh but no but yeh but no. I didn't say nufink or nufink innit. lol
Quote from bamabogger :Don't call us noobs!

Meh don't you know that if you haven't been around here since Aug 2002 you will always be a noob
can we call them naabs instead.... maybe n00bi3's ?? cause there so 1337 dori dr1ft0rz

also can someone tell him that 2+2=4... even i know thsat :S
I don't think I could even possibly type an entire paragraph without a single punctuation point. Nor could I type anything like that with text abbreviations and numbers substituted for words like that on purpose.

How do you do that? It would take me twice as long to type it as it does typing correctly. And as for reading it, I couldn't understand a word of it.

The only thing I think I can do with my typing is to type 0-20, for example, rather than the proper way of spelling out anything between zero and twenty....
#8 - Noccy
My vote goes to fighting it out on the schoolyard, and whoever gives in is a noob.
Oh and if teachers manage to break the fight up, u are both noobs.
Fight!
pllllzzzzzzz dont post anymorzzzz plzzzzzz
Fine, I won't call you noobs, but I will call you children. Take your childish arguments elsewhere.
Got an issue with someone? Take it up with them. Anyone who's been around for the better part of a year should know you don't air your dirty laundry on the forum - that's something a n00b would do.

By the way, t3h d0rift0 aside, you're a complete noob at written communication. That post barely made any goddam sense.

IBTL
n00b.
#13 - Woz
Quote from theirishnoob :also can someone tell him that 2+2=4... even i know thsat :S

I think you will find 2+2=5 but only for very large values of 2
Quote from bamabogger :Hey im the leader of THeJOKeRz yall probaly dont know us were new, but if yall hear rumors bout us plzzzzz dont believe them its not true this guy wanted to try to get the jokerz and [BT1] together but i said yes but when i wuz on it they started callin [BT1] noobs and stuff and when i heard that i didnt want 2 be a BT1 and 2 day we told him that we didnt want to join teams and i think he might be mad but dont believe the rumors were not noobs ive had the team for like a year.

This is all one sentence. Surely if you're at least 13 you've had some basic instruction in punctuation, even if you are in Alabama.

Its his way of advertising his website I guess?

LoL!
Quote :yall probaly dont know us were new
ive had the team for like a year

Can someone translate what he said to a comprehensive language (AKA Proper English) ?
Stop being a whiney ****.

If it bothers you, ignore them.
Quote from Woz :I think you will find 2+2=5 but only for very large values of 2

a company is advertising for an accountant and draws up a short list of aplicants, 1 by 1 they have an interview during which they are asked

"what is 2 + 2 ? "

each one replies

"are you taking the p*ss ? i'm a qualified accountant of course i can add 2 and 2, the answers 4 " or words to that effect

finally one guy comes in and is asked the same question

"what is 2+ 2? "

he answers

"what do you want it to be ?"

He got the job !
#20 - Jakg
Quote from Woz :I think you will find 2+2=5 but only for very large values of 2

I heard this alot, but surely 2.5 is actually technically more 3 (thanks to rounding) than it is 2...

Of course, 2+2=3 for small values of 2 (1.5).
Quote from mrodgers :I don't think I could even possibly type an entire paragraph without a single punctuation point.

Punctuation mark, you pathetic excuse for an English speaker. Don't make me send the redcoats back over there.
Hi Mike, hope you're keeping well!
#22 - Woz
Quote from Jakg :I heard this alot, but surely 2.5 is actually technically more 3 (thanks to rounding) than it is 2...

Of course, 2+2=3 for small values of 2 (1.5).

Think geek have a T-shirt with it on. Always made me giggle as such a daft phrase
This thread is closed

Dont call us noobs!
(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG