The online racing simulator
1st Layout. DriftLand
(14 posts, started )
1st Layout. DriftLand
ill post pix in a minute but heres the layout.

i also edited it for kart racing ,

but theres Many different configs you can do.

this track is aimed for online carpark drifting .

enjoy
Attached images
track11.JPG
track.JPG
track1.JPG
track111.JPG
Attached files
BL3_driftland.lyt - 3.9 KB - 498 views
BL3_DL_KART.lyt - 4 KB - 316 views
layout
dude ima put this on my server [D1GP]drifting
:banana::banana::banana:
Quote from pinoykid13 :dude ima put this on my server [D1GP]drifting
:banana::banana::banana:

You're the reason why I disable smileys and signatures right now...

I hope you ask a permission from author before you do that. I would hate if someone puts my layout without asking to a server...
Why is there a dead guy, standing in the middle of the band (post #2)?
Quote from Gekkibi :I hope you ask a permission from author before you do that. I would hate if someone puts my layout without asking to a server...

Are you saying GTR Racer didn't make this...cause it kinda seems like he's taking credit.

Quote from David33 :Why is there a dead guy, standing in the middle of the band (post #2)?

WTF kind of a question is that.... It took me like an hour to figure out what ur talking about.
Quote from Matt0snap :Are you saying GTR Racer didn't make this...cause it kinda seems like he's taking credit.

No, no. I meant that if pinoykid13 is going to put this on server, I do hope he will ask the author (GTR Racer) before doing it.
Quote from Gekkibi :No, no. I meant that if pinoykid13 is going to put this on server, I do hope he will ask the author (GTR Racer) before doing it.

i dont take credit for any of these layouts
Quote from Riders Motion :You're the reason why I disable smileys and signatures right now...

dont hate on my PB&J time smileys
Quote from pinoykid13 :i dont take credit for any of these layouts

That's not the point. The point is:

If you put it on server, make sure you have approval from author first.

Phew. That was about the third time I mentioned it...
well i dont think id matter if he asked since i drift on the D1GP server almost everyday.....

im makin' a new twin drift layoutlike stuff seen on the d1gp server. so maybe i can get it on there. idk
How do I use it? When I go to blackwood car park and press shift+u it shows the name, but when I click it nothing happens
Quote from Waluu :How do I use it? When I go to blackwood car park and press shift+u it shows the name, but when I click it nothing happens

Demo users can't use layouts.

1st Layout. DriftLand
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG